Godox RT-16 Wireless Studio Flash Trigger Receiver
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.75 AUD fortnightly with More infoIN STOCK
- 16 wireless channels
- Power Input of Transmitter: 1x 23A 12V battery (included).
- Power Input of Receiver: 2x AAA batteries (not included).
- Long lifetime transmitter battery, one year or over 20,000 continuously triggers.
- Plug size of receiver: 3.5mm.
- Adapter size for receiver plug: 3.5mm --> 6.35mm.
- PC sync cable included.
- Radio working frequency: 433MHz.
- Outdoor operation distance: ≤30 meters in open space
- Indoor operation distance: ≤20 meters in open space
- Sync speed: 1/200s
- The transmitter is powered by one 12V 23A lithium battery (included), the receiver is powered by 2*AAA batteries (not included, cable length 17.5cm)
- How to use:
- Attach the transmitter onto the camera hotshoe
- Plug the receiver's cable terminal into flash strobe power socket & AC power socket separately
- Set the same channels
- Turn on the power for instant using
- Make sure the channel selector of both transmitter and receiver at same position.
- Insert the receiver's trigger output plug into your flash head'sjack.
- Press the test button on your transmitter. The studio light should now flash.
- Insert the transmitter's hot shoe mount into your camera's hot shoe jack (if your camera does not have a hot shoe use a PC sync cord and insert into the socket).
- You should now be ready to start shooting (you can use the 3.5mm sync cable for cameras without hotshoe or hotshoe is engaged).
- 1x Hot Shoe Transmitter
- 1x Receiver
- 1x PC Sync Cord
- 1x 3.5mm to 6.35mm plug adapter
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.