Pay Later with zipMoney
Yes, we accept Zip for orders up to $1000. Just choose Zip at checkout and you’ll be redirected to log in to your Zip account to complete your purchase.
Important things to know
- Zip will show during checkout for orders of $20 - $1000 (excludes any applicable delivery costs)
- You cannot use Zip to purchase Gift Cards
- Zip is not yet available on purchases made through our phone line
What is Zip?
Zip is a payment service that allows you to get what you need now and pay for it over payment schedules that can be set to weekly, fortnightly or monthly. Zip Pay payments are interest free and automatically direct debited from the payment method that you added when creating your account.
How it works
Zip Pay allows you to make purchases now and pay for them later with flexible repayment options starting from $10 per week, interest free.
- Add your items to cart
- Select Zip as your payment method at checkout
- You’ll be redirected to log in to or create a Zip account
- That’s it! Your purchase will be split into the payment schedule you setup.
- Download the Zip app
- Tap the ‘In-store' tab at the bottom of the app
- Tap ‘Pay in-store’ to generate a 6 digit code to provide the staff member
- Confirm the payment on your mobile and that’s it! You can take home the goods today.
Alternatively, if you have Zip set up in your digital wallet you can use Tap & Pay in-store with Zip Pay everywhere Visa contactless payments are accepted. See the Zip Pay terms and conditions
To use Zip Pay you will need to:
- be an Australian citizen or Permanent Resident
- be 18 years of age and over
- have a verified Facebook, PayPal or bank account
- have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile number
- have a good credit history
Zip repayments are automatically direct debited from the payment method that you added when you created the account.
You can change the frequency of your payments to weekly, fortnightly or monthly, as long as you pay minimum $40 per month.
Alternatively, you can choose to pay off any of your purchases before their 'due date'. Any purchases you make during the month are due at the end of the next month.
If you change your mind, bring your item in-store and we’ll process a refund as outlined in our Returns & Exchanges guide. Zip will be notified of your return and will process the appropriate refund. See the Zip FAQs for more information.
Alternatively, contact our team for online order returns and exchanges.
Your Zip account has a monthly account keeping fee of $6. However, this is only charged when you have an outstanding balance at the end of the month.
You'll receive a statement with the closing balance of the month on the 1st day of the following month.
You have until the end of the month to pay off your balance for the account to remain fee-free.
Got more questions? Learn more at the Zip website