All products are covered by a 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This however EXCLUDES Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Batteries and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 14 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.
What's NOT covered under warranty:
- Physical damage or fire damage caused by non-manufacturing factors, including but not limited to, drops
- Damage caused by unauthorised modification, disassembly, or shell opening not in accordance with official instructions or manuals
- Damage caused by improper installation, incorrect use, or operation not in accordance with official instructions or manuals.
- Damage caused by a non-authorised service provider.
- Damage caused by unauthorised modification of circuits and mismatch or misuse of the battery and charger.
- Damage caused by operating the product in an environment suffering from interference from other wireless devices (i.e. transmitter, video-downlink, Wi-Fi signals, etc.)
- Damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorised third-party parts.
- Damage caused by operating the unit with a low-charged or defective battery.
- Uninterrupted or error-free operation of a product.
- Loss of, or damage to your data by a product.
- Any software programs, whether provided with the product or installed subsequently.
- Failure of, or damage caused by, any third party products, including incorrect installation of firmware software.
- Damage resulting from any third party technical or other support, such as assistance with “how-to” questions or inaccurate product set-up and installation.
- Products or parts with an altered identification label or from which the identification label has been removed.
The buyer has the obligation to prove the status of the faulty item(s) as required by Hypop. Proof in the form of a photo, video or returning the item for inspection is acceptable.
How Does It Work?
Products under the 12 month Hypop warranty are sent back as an RMA to Hypop for processing under warranty. Our in-house qualified technician will repair the item as per the manufacturer's guidelines and if if the repair is beyond the scope of our technician then we will then forward the product to the relevant repair centre, depending on the product's origin. In some cases repairs are done direct with the manufacturer. Repairs usually take between 3-6 weeks to complete.
Should you have a warranty claim, please contact us on 1300 449 767.
Alternatively, please send us an email to email@example.com and quote your original order number. We will reply as quickly as possible to your enquiry.
Our customers receive honest and truthful advice on warranties and products. We are all photographers and have been in business since 2009.