Yongnuo YN622N-TX Wireless Flash Controller for Nikon
or make 4 interest-free payments of $22.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
$89.99 AUD $104.99 AUD
This product adopts flexible LCD menu control, supporting mixed use of the A/B/C three groups of flashes using i-TTL, manua, or super sync flash mode, can be adjusted the exposure compensation or flash output of each group. In addition, it supports setting different focal length(zoom)of the three groups of flash, the remote-controlled distance can reach 100M, supporting seven wireless channels and A/B/C three groups, and equipped with the AF-assist beam emitter. Support USB firmware upgrade.
- LCD screen display, multi-buttons quick operation
- The firmware can be upgraded through the USB interface
- Support wireless shutter release function
- The focal length(zoom)of the A/B/C three groups of flash can be adjusted separately
- Equipped with the AF focus assist light (can be disabled)
- Grouping flash mode: i-TTL/Manual flash/Super sync
- Supporting mixed use of the A/B/C three groups of flashes with i-TTL, Manual flash, or Super sync flash mode
- The exposure compensation or flash output of A/B/C three groups of flashes can be adjusted separately
- Shutter Sync: first curtain sync, second curtain sync and FP high-speed sync, the highest sync speed is 1/8000s
- Support exposure compensation, flash value lock function(FVL)
- Support simulate (modeling) flash, red-eye reduction flash
- Support the flash zooming (auto)
- Super Sync (SS) time delay adjustment, for higher x-sync speed than the camera allows
- Settings saved automatically
- The flash sync signal can be input through the PC port
- Support the basic flash trigger (max sync speed is 1/250s) of standard hot shoe (non Nikon body)
- *The above functions need to be used with the YN-622N transceiver.
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.