Yongnuo YN622C Wireless Flash Trigger Transreceiver for Canon (Pair)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $31.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
$125.98 AUD $149.99 AUD
- 2 x YN-622 C transceivers
- 1 x Instruction in English and Chinese
- 1 x Original Yongnuo Box
Compatible with ALL YongNuo / Canon EXII series flashes,and strobe flashes.
Compatible with new speedlite 600EX RT
Campatible with 1100D 1000D 650D 600D 550D 7D 5DII 5DIII 1DIV 1DIII 5D 1D 1DII 10D 20D 30D 40D 50D
YN-622C E-TTL wireless flash trigger is a high per formance master and slave equipment of multiple flashes photography, through digital FSK 2.4GHz radio wireless transmission, and different photographic effectscan be realized through setting your flash at 360 degrees.It design of transceiver, the distance of remote control reaches 100M, suppor ting 7 wireless channels and A/B/C three groups.
Remotely change the modes and parameters of the flash quickly when using the Canon EOS series DSLR cameras which suppor ts external flash function , such as T TL ratio or manually set each group of flash output. Support high-speed sync, the max sync speed is 1/8000s*,Support E-TTL, Manual and Multi flash modes. Support E-TTL flash installing on the top of transmitter.
YN-622C 2 transceivers kit consist two similar transceivers, support one camera controlling multiple flashes at the same time. Install the flashes with the receiver additionally purchased to make them into an application form of multiple-flashes, number of the receivers is not limited.
- Compatible flash mode: E-TTL (II)/ Manual/ Multi
- Compatible Shutter sync: 1st curtain, 2nd curtain,high speed sync (HSS/FP), Max 1/8000s sync speed
- Control remote flash using camera's flash control menu screen(Remote Control Mode)
- Support E-TTL / Manual/ Multi flash mode mix using(Mix Control Mode)
- Flash on hot-shoe of transmitter supports ETTL
- Support Flash Exposure Compensation (FEC)
- Support Flash Exposure Bracketing (FEB)
- Support Flash Exposure Lock (FEL)
- Support modeling FlashSupport E-TTL group ratio (ALL/ A:B/ A:B C)
- Support Manual/Multi group (ALL/ A:B/ A:B:C)
- Support flash zooming (auto, manual)Support AF assist beam emitter(AF Lamp)
- Support PC port triggering strobe flashes and support 1st, 2nd cur tain/HSS (Super Sync)
- Support LCD Live view triggering
- Support high-speed continuous shooting trigger
- Settings saved automatically
- Compatible with ALL YongNuo/ Canon EXII series flashes
- Suppor t single-contact of camera & flash triggering
- 1x Pair of YN622C Transreceivers
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.