Yongnuo YN-E3-RT Speedlite Transmitter Radio Controller Trigger for Canon RT
$139.99 AUD $239.99 AUD
or make 4 interest-free payments of $35.00 AUD fortnightly with More infoIN STOCK
The Yongnuo YN-E3-RT Speedlite Transmitter is directly compatible with the Canon 600EX-RT flash, Canon 430EX III-RT, and the Yongnuo YN600EX-RT flash unit with in-built wireless receiver. It has all the features of the Canon ST-E3-RT, as well as a few additional features.
It’s a 16 channel, 5 group wireless triggering device with a 100m working range. The transmitter offers E-TTL II/E-TTL auto-flash, manual flash, stroboscopic flash, auto external flash metering modes as well as 1:8 flash ratio control
Other features include flash exposure lock, AF beam focus assist, modeling lamp functionality and 9 custom functions. The YN-E3-RT transmitter will run for 10 hours of continuous use on AA/LR6 alkaline batteries. A power saving function shuts the unit down after being idle for 5 minutes to conserve battery power.
It acts as a transmitter for wireless flash shooting. It can control up to 5 groups (15 units) of speedlites that have wireless multiple flash shooting functionality through the use of radio transmission. The transmitter also has dust and water resistance features, equivalent to EOS-1D series cameras.
Compatible with Canon Speedlite 600EX II-RT via firmware update.
It includes all the features of the Canon ST-E3-RT, as well as few more important features:
- AF Focus Assist light.
- USB port for firmware updates
- Second curtain sync (in manual only)
- Full GR Group Mode functionality has also now been added for pre 2012 model cameras
- Slave flash charge status does not stop other flashes from firing
- Two-way 2.4G radio communication, fully compatible with ST-3E-RT/600EX-RT
- 5 Physical Channels, 1 Auto Channel, Up to 10,000 customisable photographer ID
- Transmission Range: 100M
- Multi YN-E3-RT can share slave flashes
- Display group/charge status of slave flashes
- Firmware can be upgraded via USB
- High resolution Dot-Matrix LCD, Backlight for LCD/keys
- Fast lock mechanism
- Built-in AF assist beam emitter, buzzer
- Remote shutter release, Linked Shot (Need extra shutter cable for cameras released before 2012)
- Flash Mode: ETTL/M/Multi/GR 4 flash modes
- A/B/C/D/E 5 groups
- Supports 1st Curtain, 2nd Curtain (Only in M mode), High speed Sync
- Supports ETTL Ratio, Flash Exposure Compensation, Flash Exposure Lock, Flash Exposure Bracket, Modeling Flash
- 9 Custom Functions
- Settings saved automatically
- 1 x Yongnuo Speedlite Transmitter YN-E3-RT
- 1 x Manual
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.