Yongnuo YN-585EX P-TTL TTL Flash Speedlite for Pentax
$129.99 AUD $179.99 AUD
or make 4 interest-free payments of $32.50 AUD fortnightly with More infoIN STOCK
The Yongnuo YN-585EX P-TTL TTL Flash Speedlite for Pentax supports wireless signal from the master unit of AF-360FGZ, AF540FGZ II and other Pentax cameras.
It also supports 4 channels, off-camera TTL and manual flash.
It completely Supports the TTL Function: YN585EX supports FEC, FEB, Rear-curtain Sync and Red Eye Reduction.
- TTL flash with High Guide Number: GN58@ ISO100 105mm supports TTL, M and MULTI mode.
- Multiple Trigger Synchronous Mode Supported: Wireless triggered by the built-in flash or master flash, or triggered in S1/S2 pre-flash avoidance mode.
- Zoom Range 20-105mm: Supports auto and manual zooming, the flash can coverage can be changed between 20~ 105mm.
- Ultra-fast Charging Recycle System: Recycle time for up to 4-5seconds and full-output recycle time even just takes 3 seconds.
- Displays real-time remaining battery power: YN585EX supports to display remaining battery power in real time.
- Sound Prompting System: Different sound indicates the flash mode which adds additional convenience.
- AF-assist beam for focusing under low light or low-contrast conditions.
- Advanced Options Settings and Auto Save settings.
- Equipped with a large LCD Display Screen, Standard PC synchronous Interface.
- Firmware Upgrade: USB port accepts to download the latest firmware and upgrade the speedlite by YONGNUO official website.
Pentax K3II Ks2 K5 K50, K100 K100D K200D K-7 K-x K-r K-5 K-01 K-30 K-5II K-5IIS K-500 K-3 K110D K-m K-S1 K-S2 K-1 K-70
- Circuit design: Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT)
- Guide No.: GN58@ ISO100, 105mm
- Flash mode: P-TTL M Multi
- Trigger Mode: SP, S1,S2
- Zoom range: AUTO, 20, 24, 28, 35, 50, 58, 70,80,105mm
- Vertical Rotation angle: -7~90 degrees
- Horizontal rotation angle: 180 Degrees towards the left/right
- Power supply: 4×AAsize batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH are usable) (Battery Not Include)
- Lighting times: 100~1500 times (AA alkaline cell used)
- Recycle time: 3-5 seconds (AA alkaline cell used)
- Color temperature: 5600k
- Flash time: 1/200s~1/20000s
- Flash control: 8 levels of output control (1/128~1/1), 29 levels of fine tuning
- External interface: hot shoe,PC port, USB Port
- firmware upgrade: Yes
- AF-assist beam: Yes
- Additional features: Rear-curtain sync, FEC, FEB, the electronic flash head zooming, sound prompt, automatically saving setting, PC port, power saving mode and over heat protection, Advance option's function,Master/Slave function
- 1 x Yongnuo YN-585EX P-TTL TTL Flash Speedlite for Pentax
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.