Yongnuo YN-300 III 5500K LED Video Studio Light with Remote Mobile Control
or make 4 interest-free payments of $23.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
$94.99 AUD $149.99 AUD
- YN300 III adopts 300 high-quality LED beads of powered by high quality luminous chips, therefore the brightness is is overall higher, with the light throw more even across the frame.
- The color temperature of the YN300 III is 5500K and features a dimming dial to adjust brightness.
- Four color temperature plates are included and suitable for use with different shooting settings.
- The YN300 III is equipped with a multi channel wireless remote controller which is used to adjust the intensity and control the power of YN300 III. It's able to control up to 8 groups of video lights.
- A mobile app is available on the official Yongnuo website. With the app you can control the light with your mobile phone, the intensity, as well as control up to 8 groups of video lights individually.
External Power Supply
It is recommended to use a YONGNUO power adapter (optional) with the YN300 III which allows you to operate the light with AC Mains Power. When using external power supply, the video light will stop the battery power supply automatically and will not get the battery charged. The external power supply interface outside is positive and the interface inside is negative. The input voltage is 8V and the electric current is 5A. Note: If YN300 III defective when it is used with power adapter of other brands, YN300 III will no longer be guaranteed for repair.
Remote Control with Mobile APP
The product supports mobile phone remote controlling (supports Android4.3 and bluetooth 4.0 version / IOS7.0 and iPhone4S and above mobile phone),APP can be downloaded from the YONGNUO official website or through the dimensional code scanning on the gift box.
Remote Dimming Mode
The wireless remote controller attached can adjust the luminous intensity and control the switches of YN300 III. The maximum remote controlling distance is upto 15 meters.
Almost all DSLR cameras and camcorders by popular brands such as Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus, Samsung, Panasonic and JVC etc.. are supported. Except Sony & Minolta (Hot shoe adapter is required)
- 1 x YN300 III (5500K)
- 1 x Multifunctional IR Remote
- 1 x Handle
- 1 x Hot Shoe Base
- 1 x User Manual
- 2 x CT Filter
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.