Yongnuo RF-603 II C3 Wireless Flash Speedlite Trigger Transceiver (Pair)
$59.98 AUD $79.99 AUD
or make 4 interest-free payments of $15.00 AUD fortnightly with More infoIN STOCK
The new RF-603 II is the Mark II improved version of the RF-603. It is a remote shutter release as well as a multi-functional radio flash trigger which can synchronously trigger flashes and studio strobes. Through the transceiver based system, each unit can be used flexibly as trigger or receiver. Only 2 AAA batteries are required to power each item.
The 2.4GHz wireless frequency is suitable in most countries and guarantees high speed, distance and stability. Within capacious areas, the remote control distance has a working range of up to 100m. The synchronisation speed can reach to 1/320, depending on the situation it may reach to 1/250 or less.
A set consists of two equal transceivers. Both of them can act as a receiver as well as a transmitter. It can trigger one flash with one set, since one serves as trigger and one as receiver. You can also buy additional transceivers to trigger two or more flashes at the same time.
— Canon 1D / 1DS / 5D / 6D/ 7D / 50D / 40D / 30D / 20D / 10D
- Hot shoe locking system to prevent from slipping off
- Switch on side for easy operation
- Enhanced self-detecting system
Remote Shutter Release
- Wireless Remote Shutter Release (On camera)--- You can mount one receiver into the camera and connect it with the camera via the 2.5mm shutter connecting cable, and can remote control the camera with other receiver. You can use it to fulfill the function of Auto-Focus, Continuous shooting, Long Exposure, Half-Way, Pressing, Full-way Pressing and Bulb.
- Remote Shutter Release (off Camera)--- You can use the single receiver to fulfill the function of remote shutter release after you connect it with your camera via the 2.5mm cable.
- To fire a Flash Speedlite --- one receiver can fire one flash speedlite, one set of RF-603 can control two Flash Speedlites at the same time.
- To fire a Studio Strobe light --- An additional 3.5mm/6.35mm cable is sold separately.
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.