Yongnuo Complete Wireless TTL HSS Flash Control Kit For Canon
or make 4 interest-free payments of $136.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
$545.95 AUD $774.99 AUD
This Wireless Control Flash and Trigger Kit includes:
1x YN622C-TX (Receiver), 2x YN622C (Trigger), 2x YN568EX II (Flash)
With the integrated wireless automatic (TTL, HSS) and manual flash control system, this kit features the most advanced teconology in the market.
The YN622C-TX combines with the popular YN-622C TTL triggers to provide a much faster and more convenient user interface on the camera than the Canon Flash Control menu. It's also importantly allows remote manual and TTL groups to be mixed together and used at the same time.
- 3 Groups
- Mix TTL, Remote Manual, and SuperSync Groups
- Individual 1/3rd stop Manual Power and FEC adjustment
- Remote Flash Zoom in 3 groups, and Auto Zoom
- 2nd Curtain Sync, HSS, SuperSync
- USB port for Firmware Updates
- AF Assist Light
- Remote Shutter Release Function
- Dedicated Buttons for Fast Adjustments
- Battery Level Indicator
- PC Sync Port
- 7 Channels
- Improved Stability and Transmission Speed
- SuperSync Manual Timing Adjustment
- Flash Exposure Lock Function (FEL)
- Modeling Flash & Red-Eye Reduction flash
- Settings Saved Automatically
- PC Port Input
- Up To 100M Range
- Basic Trigger Mode for Non-Canon Cameras (with standard hotshoe, max sync speed is 1/250s)
- Remote Manual Power Control using Non-Canon Cameras (requires EX II compatible flashes)
- EX Flash Compatible Mode – Now Allows remote manual power levels with EX
- Mark One flashes
YN-622C E-TTL wireless flash trigger is a high per formance master and slave equipment of multiple flashes photography, through digital FSK 2.4GHz radio wireless transmission, and different photographic effectscan be realized through setting your flash at 360 degrees.It design of transceiver, the distance of remote control reaches 100M, suppor ting 7 wireless channels and A/B/C three groups.
Remotely change the modes and parameters of the flash quickly when using the Canon EOS series DSLR cameras which suppor ts external flash function , such as T TL ratio or manually set each group of flash output. Support high-speed sync, the max sync speed is 1/8000s*,Support E-TTL, Manual and Multi flash modes. Support E-TTL flash installing on the top of transmitter.
YN-622C 2 transceivers kit consist two similar transceivers, support one camera controlling multiple flashes at the same time. Install the flashes with the receiver additionally purchased to make them into an application form of multiple-flashes, number of the receivers is not limited.
- Compatible flash mode: E-TTL (II)/ Manual/ Multi
- Compatible Shutter sync: 1st curtain, 2nd curtain,high speed sync (HSS/FP), Max 1/8000s sync speed
- Control remote flash using camera's flash control menu screen(Remote Control Mode)
- Support E-TTL / Manual/ Multi flash mode mix using(Mix Control Mode)
- Flash on hot-shoe of transmitter supports ETTL
- Support Flash Exposure Compensation (FEC)
- Support Flash Exposure Bracketing (FEB)
- Support Flash Exposure Lock (FEL)
- Support modeling FlashSupport E-TTL group ratio (ALL/ A:B/ A:B C)
- Support Manual/Multi group (ALL/ A:B/ A:B:C)
- Support flash zooming (auto, manual)Support AF assist beam emitter(AF Lamp)
- Support PC port triggering strobe flashes and support 1st, 2nd cur tain/HSS (Super Sync)
- Support LCD Live view triggering
- Support high-speed continuous shooting trigger
- Settings saved automatically
- Compatible with ALL YongNuo/ Canon EXII series flashes
- Suppor t single-contact of camera & flash triggering
- Compatible with ALL YongNuo / Canon EXII series flashes,and strobe flashes.
- Compatible with new speedlite 600EX RT
- COmpatible with 1100D 1000D 650D 600D 550D 7D 5DII 5DIII 1DIV 1DIII 5D 1D 1DII 10D 20D 30D 40D 50D
SPEEDLITE: YN-568 EX II
#1, Supports Hight-Speed Sync Flash
Yongnuo YN568EX is the first speedlite supports high-speed flash in china; with high-speed sync (FP flash), the YN568EX can synchronize with all shutter speeds, the maximum shutter sync up to 1/8000.
#2, Compatible with Nikon and Canon Wireless Flashing System
One YN568EX is able to respectively accept internal flashing of 580EX II, SB-900/800/700, 7D/60D/600D, C order of N’s internal flashing and ST-E2 wireless signal, achieves external TTL and manual flashing. Some beckoning functions such as wireless TTL flashing, grouping light ratio TTL flashing and the illumination of remote controlled flashing can be easily attained only if you carry a camera with built-in flashing command system and YN568EX.
#3, A new TTL Flash With Large Guide Number
GN58@ ISO100, 105mm; which reaches the level of the mainstream hot shoe flashes, supports HSS, TTL/M/Multi mode.
#4, Multiple Trigger More Supported
The YN568EX can be triggered by the camera set-top, built-in or main-controlled flashing command, S1 and S2 (pre-flash-canceled mode).
#5, Supports Auto/Manual Zooming
The covered focal length will vary among auto, 24~105mm on the lamp adapter by operating the zoom button on the flash light, supports full-frame/half-frame camera.
#6, Comprehensively Support TTL Functions
The YN568EX supports HSS, FEC, FEB, Rear-curtain sync, FE lock, Modeling Light, Canon camera menu accessible
#7, Super Speed Of Charging Recycle
The time for full gloss output current-return will only take you 3 seconds; you can get fast current-return experience even without brand-new batteries, which will only take you 4~5 seconds.
#8, Completed With 2.5mm PC Synchronous Interface
It makes things easier on lightening the flashlight synchronously by using PC synchronous line
#9, Sound Prompting System
When the sound prompting system is enabled, the different sound ways will prompt the different working conditions of the flashlight so as to make you focus on shooting only.
#10, Modeling Light Function
Press down the camera’s depth-of-fired preview button, the YN568EX will send out continuous flash lasting one second.
#11, Advanced Settings On Flash
The YN568EX has advanced options setting function, where you can self-define the functions of the flashlight on your own requirements.
#12, Automatic Setting Saving
YN568EX automatically save the operation currently used for your future use.
#13, LCD Panel User Interface With Super Gelivable Metal Hot-Shoe Stand
- 1x YN622C-TX (Receiver)
- 2x YN622C (Trigger)
- 2x YN568EX II (Flash)
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.