Think Tank Photo Urban Approach 15 Backpack for Mirrorless Camera Systems - Black
Couldn't load pickup availability
Buy a Demo & Save
Buy an Open Box & Save
- 12 Month Warranty*
- Click & Collect (Sydney)
- Same Day Dispatch*
- Friendly & Expert Advice
- 100% Australian Stock
- 7 Day Exchanges*
Comfortably carry your full mirrorless camera system inside this streamlined and stealthy, matte black Urban Approach 15 Backpack from Think Tank. The main compartment features adjustable, padded dividers for organizing two mirrorless cameras with attached lenses, and 5-8 extra lenses or accessories. By removing a few dividers and replacing some camera gear with personal items, you can convert the backpack to a multipurpose day pack. A 15" MacBook Pro Retina stores inside the rear compartment, which opens from the top with dual zipper pulls and has a slip-in, up to 10" tablet pocket.
The main compartment unzips on three sides for easy access and features dual zipper pulls which can accept a user-supplied padlock. Underneath the main compartment lid are two, zippered, accessory pockets for small items such as sunglasses and memory cards. The exterior side of the lid has a zippered accessory pocket for your mobile phone or wallet. Two Slip-in pockets, one on each side, can hold a water bottle or small tripod. Above the tripod pocket is an adjustable, quick-release strap for secure storage.
Carry your Urban Approach 15 Backpack with the top handle, trolley pass-through strap, or padded, shoulder harness. For comfort and stability, the shoulder straps connect with a quick-release sternum strap. To cushion your back and wick away moisture, the pack has a padded, mesh back panel. Locating items under low light is easier with the gray, interior lining. In case of rain, protect your pack with the included rain cover stored inside its touch-fastened storage pouch.
- 2 mirrorless camera bodies with attached lenses
- 5-8 additional lenses or accessories such as flash units
- 1 15" MacBook Pro Retina
- 1 up to 10" tablet
- Backpack which may be converted to a day pack by removing a few dividers
- Exterior Materials: 1680D and 420D nylon with double polyurethane coating for improved weather protection
- Exterior Accents: BBG leather
- Interior Materials: 210D, Velex and double polyurethane coating
- 1, zippered main compartment with dual pulls and dividers for storing and organizing gear
- Main compartment unzips on three sides for easier access
- 1, zippered 15" laptop compartment with dual pulls and a slip-in pocket for an up to 10" tablet
- 8, removable, padded, touch-fastening dividers for organizing gear
- 2, zippered, clear mesh, slip-in pockets under main compartment lid for storing small accessories
- Interior pockets feature a light gray lining for locating items under low light
- 1, front, zippered pocket for storing a cellphone or wallet
- 2, stretchable, slip-in, side pockets for storing a water bottle or compact umbrella
- Tripod pocket with a quick-release strap above for easy access and stability
- Adjustable, padded, shoulder straps with sternum strap connector for comfort and stability
Trolley Handle Pass-Through
- Rear trolley handle pass-through strap for use with rolling luggage
- Nylon mesh back panel for targeted cushioning, air circulation, and to wick away moisture
- Included seam-sealed rain cover with storage pouch
ATTENTION: Due to the increased volume of orders during the Black Friday period, same-day dispatch may not be guaranteed. Please allow an additional two days in the usual delivery schedule.All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Startrack or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
Please allow between 2-7 business days for standard deliveries to metro* areas and capital cities. For suburbs outside metro areas please allow an additional 2-5 business days for delivery. *Metro capital cities include: Sydney, Canberra, Wollongong, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart or Darwin.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labour required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. PLEASE NOTE: *This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Batteries, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. DEMO STOCK: All demo stock items are sold 'as-is' and come with a standard 12 month warranty. Stock will either be repaired, substituted with a similar demo item (subject to availability), you may opt for an exchange or a store credit may be offered. Please contact us for further detail.