The sandstone Retrospective 7 Shoulder Bag from Think Tank is a shooter's bag. With enough space for your standard DSLR with a 24-70mm f/2.8 attached and a 70-200mm f/2.8 by its side, you'll also have enough room left over for your flash and accessories. Plus, there's a rear pocket large enough for your 10 inch tablet or 11 inch MacBook Air. The internal dividers can be configured to accommodate the gear you need that day. Inside, there are two hook and loop nylon pockets that can hold a flash or similar sized item. Outside, under the main flap is another pocket that can hold an additional DSLR body or accessories.
The main flap is secured with hook and loop panels and all the zippers are durable YKK design.Think Tank's unique "Sound Silencers" - panels located under the main flap can be deployed to eliminate the "ripping" sound of the touch fasteners when you need to access the interior. This will come in handy when shooting in quiet venues such as court rooms, golf matches or public relations events.
For business cards, there's a clear interior pocket for extra cards or your ID. An interior zippered organizer pocket can hold your filters, cleaning cloths and other small accessories. Pens, maps and even more stuff can be kept within a second interior storage pocket.
Carrying the Retrospective 7 is easy with its adjustable canvas strap or removable top carry handle. The shoulder strap comes with a cushioned pad that can slid along the strap for optimum positioning. The strap is also supplied with patches of non-slip material to keep it stable while in use. For bad weather, the bag comes with a rain cover that covers the bag but exposes both the shoulder and carry strap.
The Retrospective has been designed to keep you fully equipped and unobtrusive while on the job or just out for a walk with the family. It has a classic design that is subtle, functional and backed by Think Tank's lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- Perfectly suited for standard DSLR with a separate pocket for an iPad/11 inch MacBook Air
- The exterior of each Retrospective shoulder bag is purposefully simple, allowing photographers to inconspicuously blend into their shooting environment
- Allows you to attach some of Think Tank's optional Modular and Skin gear pouches to increase the capacity of the bag
- The "sound silencers" underneath the main flap are used to suppress the loud tearing sound hook-and-loop makes while opening and closing the bag. Simply release the sound silencer panels and cover the hook-and-loop strips to prevent the hook-and-loop from contacting
- A clear business card pocket, for identification and spare cards, is located under the main flap
- A fully adjustable, canvas strap is integrated into each Retrospective 7. For extra comfort, a breathable cushioned pad slides along the strap for optimum positioning. Sections of non-slip material on the pad helps keep the entire strap on your shoulder
- Removable carrying handle for convenience
- The seam-sealed rain cover included with the Retrospective 7 was specially designed to keep the carrying handle and integrated shoulder strap outside the rain cover without compromising protection from the elements
- Within the Retrospective's main compartment, are two collapsible nylon pockets (one on each side). These pockets are tall enough to fit most flash units or other accessories. A hook-and-loop strap can be used to secure the contents or it can be tucked into the pocket for quicker access
- Zippered organizer pocket inside the main compartment. It gives photographers enough space for small, but significant, accessories necessary for a successful shoot
- A second interior pocket holds pens, maps, additional business cards and has a convenient hook and loop closure
- Lift up the main flap to reveal a spacious exterior pocket. This pocket is large enough to carry a DSLR body or a number of other accessories
- Hook-and-loop panels securely fastens the main flap down, keeping valuable photo equipment hidden from view
- Removable divider set for custom layouts; high-quality YKK zippers
ATTENTION: Due to the increased volume of orders during the Black Friday period, same-day dispatch may not be guaranteed. Please allow an additional two days in the usual delivery schedule.All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Startrack or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
Please allow between 2-7 business days for standard deliveries to metro* areas and capital cities. For suburbs outside metro areas please allow an additional 2-5 business days for delivery. *Metro capital cities include: Sydney, Canberra, Wollongong, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart or Darwin.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labour required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. PLEASE NOTE: *This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Batteries, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. DEMO STOCK: All demo stock items are sold 'as-is' and come with a standard 12 month warranty. Stock will either be repaired, substituted with a similar demo item (subject to availability), you may opt for an exchange or a store credit may be offered. Please contact us for further detail.