Think Tank Perception Pro Backpack - Black ( TT446 )
or make 4 interest-free payments of $71.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
IN STOCK (4 Day Lead-Time)
Think Tank Photo designed their black Perception Pro Backpack as a day pack that gives you maximum mobility without sacrificing carrying capacity. This versatile bag has a padded and divided compartment accommodates laptops up to 15" plus tablets up to 10". The main compartment can hold a mirrorless camera body or a small DLSR with a small to medium zoom lens attached with the lens hood reversed, plus 4-5 additional lenses or a large GoPro/action cam kit.
The Pro's exterior is made of 600 Denier nylon with the soft look and feel of twill, and treated with a water repellent coating. When repelling water isn't enough, a seam-sealed rain cover is included. Its underside features a polyurethane coating for added protection from stray water. Dual side stretchable pockets on the outside allow you to carry water bottles or compact umbrellas without taking up valuable storage space. Built for all-day comfort, the padded backpack harness is breathable to allow airflow and comes equipped with an adjustable sternum strap and removable belt strap to keep the bag close to your body and to limit load shift.
- 600 Denier twill fabric feels soft yet durable with a modern matte finish
- All exterior fabric has a durable water-repellent coating
- Underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating
- Top pocket with plush liner holds your phone or sunglasses
- 2x polyurethane coated nylon 190T seam-sealed rain cover included
- Tripod-carry on the front of bag allows access to gear even when the tripod is attached
- Stretchable side pockets for water bottles or compact umbrellas
- YKK RC zippers
- Padded laptop/tablet compartment fits a 15" laptop + 10" tablet (iPad-size)
- Fits one mirrorless body or small DSLR with a small to medium zoom attached
- Additional room for 4-5 additional lenses or a large GoPro/action cam kit
- Dedicated removable pockets for smaller items
- Removable closed cell foam dividers, polyurethane backed liner and dividers
- 200D polyester, laminated non-woven backed nylex liner
- Cinch cord pockets provide flexibility for gear
- Breathable padded airflow harness with adjustable sternum strap
- Removable waist-belt
- Harness made of 320g dry-flow air mesh, nylon webbing, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- Grab-handle on top seam
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.