Think Tank Digital Holster 5 - Black ( TT858 )
or make 4 interest-free payments of $18.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
IN STOCK (4 Day Lead-Time)
The ThinkTANK Digital Holster 5 - Black is a holster-style bag with closed-cell foam cushioning that is designed to fit a small to medium mirrorless camera along with an attached lens measuring up to 3.3" (8.4 cm) long. This bag offers a variety of carrying options, including a top handle, an included shoulder strap, as well as the ability to mount it onto a modular Think Tank bag, beltpack, or belt. Additionally, it can be mounted to a standard belt.
- Designed to form-fit a small to medium mirrorless camera body with an attached lens up to 8.4 cm long within a holster shape
- High-density closed-cell foam cushioning
- Top opening for quick access
- Can be carried with the built-in top-carry handle
- Can be carried with the included shoulder strap
- Can be belt-mounted to a modular rail on a Glass Limo, Glass Taxi, Speed Convertible, or Change Up modular Think Tank bag or beltback
- Rear "rotate or lock" attachment to be used can be used on a Think Tank belt such as the Pro Speed Belt or any belt
- Front stretch pocket for lens caps, back caps, or other item
- Business card holder on top of lid
- Removable screen protector
- Inner lid pocket for SD cards or lens cloth
- Zippered side pocket for larger accessories such as lens hoods, flashes, or filters
- Metal zippers, D-rings for strap clips
- Included seam-sealed rain cover
Examples: Olympus OMD E-M5 with 12-50mm kit lens (hood in shooting position)
Fuji X-E2 with 18-55mm kit lens (hood reversed)
Sony a6000 with 16-50mm kit lens (hood in shooting position)
Compatible Camera Bodies: Olympus E-PL5 or OMD E-M5, Fuji X-E2, Sony a6000, Nikon J3, Panasonic GX7 or similar-sized bodies
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.