Tenba Axis V2Tactical 24L Backpack (Black)
Couldn't load pickup availability
Buy a Demo & Save
Buy an Open Box & Save
- 12 Month Warranty*
- Click & Collect (Sydney)
- Same Day Dispatch*
- Friendly & Expert Advice
- 100% Australian Stock
- 7 Day Exchanges*
The Axis V2 Tactical 24L Backpack from Tenba is modelled after tactical military backpacks and is designed to comfortably and securely carry your mobile photo studio. Its spacious main compartment features an adjustable partition system that holds a DSLR with a 400mm f/2.8 lens, five to seven additional lenses, and a shoe mount flash or a folding drone kit. Users of mirrorless camera systems can fit up to six to nine lenses along with a camera, plus a flash or a folding drone kit, as well as a backup camera.
Complete access to the main compartment is provided by a rear-facing zippered panel with a 180° downward opening, while two additional zippered openings allow items closest to the top and the wearer's left side to be reached. By rotating the Axis 24L Backpack from one's back to front with its left side facing upward, the wearer can open this bag without having to fully remove it. To help maximise the versatility of the Axis 24L Backpack, MOLLE-compatible loops are distributed along the front panel and side opening. These MOLLE-compatible loops allow for the attachment of MOLLE accessory pouches and containers, including separately available Tenba Tools lens capsules, battery pouches, and memory card wallets. Additionally, the MOLLE-compatible loops include reflective stitching that enhances safety by helping to ensure that the wearer remains visible to vehicular traffic under low-light conditions.
The front panel also unzips to reveal multiple organisational pockets and offers the capacity for hard drives, a smartphone, pens, notebooks, or a map. The inside of the top zipped opening includes a small pocket for items that need to be accessed quickly and conveniently, such as portable batteries, camera filters, or other small electronics. Along the inside of the rear-zippered panel is the Axis 24L Backpack's 15" laptop sleeve which features a touch-tab retaining strap.
The Axis 24L Backpack can be carried using its built-in top handle, or by its padded shoulder straps which can be adjusted upward or downward for a better fit. For heavy loads, this backpack's removable waist belt transfers weight to the hips for additional comfort, while the sternum strap further limits unintentional shifting around the wearer. Along the front of the Axis 24L Backpack are two MOLLE-compatible compression straps that can each hold and secure a tripod, monopod, or trekking pole; while a large side pocket along the wearer's right side can accommodate a water bottle or another similarly sized item.
Built to be weather resistant, the Axis 24L Backpack also includes a seam-sealed cover for use under heavy rain.
- Holds a DSLR or 2 Mirrorless
- Also Holds 6-9 Lenses
- Holds a 400mm f/2.8 & Drone Kit
- Spacious Main Compartment
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps
- Rear, Side, and Top Access
- 15" Laptop Pocket
- Front Panel with Organisational Pockets
- Reflective MOLLE Loops, Tripod Holder
- Weather-Resistant Exterior, Rain Cover
- Spacious main compartment can hold a DSLR with a 400mm f/2.8 lens, five to seven additional lenses, and a shoe mount flash or a folding drone kit
- Mirrorless camera users can fit up to six to nine lenses along with a camera, plus a flash or a folding drone kit, as well as a backup camera
- Padded, touch-fastened removable dividers allow the camera compartment's space to be customised
- Two additional zippered openings allow items closest to the top and the wearer's left side to be reached
- MOLLE-compatible loops distributed along the front panel and side opening allow for the attachment of MOLLE accessory pouches and containers, including separately available Tenba Tools lens capsules, battery pouches and memory card wallets
- Front panel unzips to reveal multiple organisational pockets and offers capacity for hard drives, a smartphone, pens, notebooks, or a map
- Inside of the top zipped opening includes a small pocket for items that need to be accessed quickly and conveniently, such as portable batteries, camera filters, or other small electronics
- On the inside of the main compartment is a dedicated sleeve with a touch-tab retaining strap for a 15" laptop
- Large, side pocket can accommodate a water bottle or another similarly sized item
- Front-side MOLLE-compatible compression straps can each hold and secure a tripod, monopod, or trekking pole
- Tripod holder to support the bottom of an item harnessed to the front panel using the compression straps
Fit and Handling
- Modelled after tactical, military backpacks
- Access to the main compartment is provided by a front-facing zippered panel with a 180° downward opening
- Reflective stitching within MOLLE-compatible loops enhances safety by helping to ensure that the wearer remains visible to vehicular traffic under low-light conditions
- Can be carried using a built-in top handle, or padded shoulder straps which can be adjusted upwards or downwards for a better fit
- Adjustable sternum strap and padded, removable waist belt can evenly distribute the weight being carried
- Shoulder straps and back surface feature a resilient, breathable 3D mesh padding which cushions the wearer's back and shoulders
- Durable, weather-resistant construction
- Seam-sealed cover for use under heavy rain
Backpack Straps, Handle, Waist Belt
Type of Closure
Fits 15" Laptop (15.3 x 10.6 x 0.8" / 39 x 27 x 2 cm)
Hook & Loop Dividers
Rain Cover, Water Resistant (Material)
811.78 fl oz / 24 L
4.7 lb / 2.13 kg
Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
20 x 12 x 10"
*Please note: Other accessories not included, shown for illustration purposes only. Please see 'What's Included' section for full product inclusions.
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Startrack or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however, if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
Please allow between 2-7 business days for standard deliveries to metro* areas and capital cities. For suburbs outside metro areas please allow an additional 2-5 business days for delivery. *Metro capital cities include: Sydney, Canberra, Wollongong, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart or Darwin.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labour required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. PLEASE NOTE: *This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Batteries, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. DEMO STOCK: All demo stock items are sold 'as-is' and come with a standard 12 month warranty. Stock will either be repaired, substituted with a similar demo item (subject to availability), you may opt for an exchange or a store credit may be offered. Please contact us for further detail.