Sony Minolta Konica Flash Hotshoe Adapter for A950 A900 A850 A500 A77 A55
or make 4 interest-free payments of $6.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
$24.99 AUD $29.00 AUD
- Designed only for Sony Alpha and Minolta Dynax series Flash Speedlite and Cameras, this adapter can convert the hot shoe of Sony and Minolta flash speedlites and camera into a standard hot shoe
- Compatible with flash triggers, it can be used for a camera that doesn't feature a synchroniser such as a Canon 5D and Single Contact Flash
- Can connect third party flashes to Sony / Minolta Alpha hot shoe
- PC Sync Port Output
- Note: Adapter does not have voltage matching circuit, so do not use with old high sync voltage flashes (flashes made over 10 years ago)
- Flash: Minolta 4000AF, 2800AF, 1800AF, 1200AF and wireless flash receiver IR-IN
- Sony: Alpha DSLR-A700 A350 A300 A200 A100, A950, A900, A850, A500, A77, A55 etc..
- Minolta Film Cameras: Maxxum / Dynax / Alpha 9, 7, 5, 4, 3L, 60, 40, 800si, 700si, 9xi, 7xi, 8000i, 7000i
- Konica Minolta: Maxuum / Dynax / Alpha 7D, 5D, A200, A2, A1, Z6, Z5, Z3
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.