Sirui Pro Tripod - W-2204 Carbon Fibre Waterproof Tripod
or make 4 interest-free payments of $181.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
SIRUI W Series Waterproof tripods expand the capabilities of outdoor photographers and videographers like no other tripod! While most tripods warn against use in or near water and sand, the W Series welcomes it! The SIRUI designed WPS Waterproof Sealing System has a series of waterproof rings that prevent water from seeping into the tripod leg tubes and locks and causing damage. The SIRUI designed waterproof leg locks incorporate waterproof and leak-proof materials used in the automotive industry. The rubber locking components firmly grasp the legs without any gap when they are tightly locked - preventing water, dust or small particles from entering the legs or the locking system. This waterproof (not just water resistant) system lets you safely shoot in extreme environmental conditions (also ideal for use with spotting scopes and binoculars). Equally impressive is SIRUI?? ability to extend and contract the legs as smoothly as their standard models. And with 1/2 twist leg locks, setup and break down is fast and easy. Using the highest quality materials and precisely manufactured leg tubes lets SIRUI achieve uncompromising stability! The SIRUI W-2204 extendsup to an impressive180 cm (70.9 in.) -vital when shooting in deeper water or to keep your equipment away from splashes and salt spray - while folding down to only 52 cm (20.5 in.). It weighs just 1.7 kg (3.7 lb.),but, holds up to18 kg (39.7 lb.)! The redesigned Leg Angle Locks make adjustments faster and easier than ever before. Push the lock and it stays open until you select the desired position. Extremely convenient with wet or gloved hands! The slip-resistant rubber feet can be replaced with stainless steel spikes (included) for added grip and stability. The SIRUI W Series tripod?? unique leg mechanism lets you invert the legs 180° - for compact storage and easy transport. And the split center column makes changing from standard center column to short center column fast and easy. One of the legs can be converted into a waterproof monopod! Ideal when a tripod is not allowed or when you're shooting in tight spaces. Attach the center column for increased height.
- Waterproof leg design protects your tripod from water damage.
- Ergonomic leg Angle Locks for fast adjustment - even with wet or gloved hands.
- Lightweight 10 layer 100% Carbon Fiber for added strength, increased load capacity and vibration reduction.
- Leg converts into a waterproof monopod. Center column can be attached for increased height.
- Legs fold up 180° for extra compactness.
- Bubble Level for fast horizontal alignment.
- For speed and convenience, each leg has an automatic leg angle lock mechanism.
- Split center column makes changing from standard center column to short center column fast and easy.
- 3 leg angle positions for uneven terrain.
- Slip-resistant rubber feet can be replaced with stainless steel spiked spikes (included).
- Hook under the center column can hold a weight bag for added stability.
- Included in the box: Tripod, split-center column, custom padded case, shoulder strap, tools, spring loaded hook, metal spikes, monopod kit (wrist strap, extra 1/2 ~ 3/8 tripod screw, extra platform), instruction manual, warranty card.
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.