Rotolight RL48 Interview Kit V2
Couldn't load pickup availability
Buy a Demo & Save
Buy an Open Box & Save
- 12 Month Warranty*
- Click & Collect (Sydney)
- Same Day Dispatch*
- Friendly & Expert Advice
- 100% Australian Stock
- 7 Day Exchanges*
The Rotolight RL48 Interview Kit V2 combines 2 Rotolight lights, 2 stands, a filter kit, and a belt pouch into a compact lighting solution weighing approx. 1 lb.
The main features are 2 Rotolight RL48-B LED RingLight Stealth Edition lights. Each sports 48 ultra-bright Grade-A LEDs with an 80W equivalent. They can be attached onto camcorders and DSLRs for 4 hours of light without causing shadows or red eye. Weather-resistant, weighing 6 oz each, and each powered by 3x AA batteries, they can each be set up and fully functional within 3 seconds. Batteries are not included.
Rotolight RL48-B LED RingLight
- Slides onto and firmly stays put on most shotgun mics. Or, with the use of a Rotolight stand (not included), it can mount onto DSLRs, camcorders, and other equipment via hot shoe or 1/4" - 20 stud.
- Contains a Filter-Holder. Included with every RingLight are 3 CTO filters and 3 ND filters which adjust color to 6300K, 5600K, and 4300K and 3200K.
- 110° beam angle produces a soft, naturally diffuse wide beam that eliminates shadows and red eye.
- Can be accurately dimmed over 1.5 stops with the use of included ND filters. A 1 stop and a .5 stop combine using two filters, one for each.
- A rubberized outer coating reduces reflectivity and acoustic resonance
- Can close in on a subject as close as 1.5".
Rotolight RL48-CFP Color FX Gel Filter Kit
Consists of 10 effects gel filters made by Lee Filters. Eight are Color FX Filters designed for sidelight, backlight, kicker or toplight, and two are Cosmetic Filters for skin tone enhancement.
Color Effects Filters:
- 020 Medium Amber - for afternoon sunlight, candlelight, and side lighting.
- 052 Light Lavender - for general areas and side lights, and for a basic followspot color as well as a backlight.
- 063 Pale Blue - cool front light wash for creating an overcast look for cold weather.
- 128 Bright Pink - for backlighting and side lighting; useful for musicals.
- 182 Light Red - for theatre and television effect lighting as well as cycloramas.
- 712 Bedford Blue - a smoky warm blue for skin tones.
- 730 Liberty Green - green for creating mystery and suspense.
- 765 Sunlight Yellow - for producing a strong sunlight effect.
- 184 Cosmetic Peach - warm highlight or front light; complementary for most skin tones.
- 791 Moroccan Frost - smoothes PAR or flood washes of large areas; useful for houselights and interior color washes.
Rotolight RL48 Stand
- Attaches to the RingLight on one end, and onto a camera or other equipment on the other end.
- Has a 1/4" - 20 stud that can be attached onto anything that accepts studs.
- Included with the stand is a hot shoe adapter. It screws into the stud of the stand and can then itself be attached onto anything with a hot shoe. The hot shoe adapter can rotate 360°, and the RingLight can therefore be positioned in various ways.
Rotolight RL48 ABP Accessory Belt Pouch
- Holds and protects RingLight, Filter Kit, and Mount Stand for a total weight of less than 1 lb.
- Has room to hold and protect a second RingLight.
- Contains pocket for smartphone, and space for 6 spare AA batteries and keys.
- Equipped with waist belt and easy-fasten closure.
Rotolight RL48 Interview Kit V2
2 x RL48-B LED RingLight Stealth Edition
2 x Stand for RL48-A & RL48-B
Add-On Color Filter Pack for RL48-A & RL48-B
Video Accessory Pouch
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Startrack or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however, if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
Please allow between 2-7 business days for standard deliveries to metro* areas and capital cities. For suburbs outside metro areas please allow an additional 2-5 business days for delivery. *Metro capital cities include: Sydney, Canberra, Wollongong, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart or Darwin.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labour required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. PLEASE NOTE: *This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Batteries, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. DEMO STOCK: All demo stock items are sold 'as-is' and come with a standard 12 month warranty. Stock will either be repaired, substituted with a similar demo item (subject to availability), you may opt for an exchange or a store credit may be offered. Please contact us for further detail.