Rode 'Podcast Duo' Complete RodeCaster Pro II Two Person Podcaster Kit
Couldn't load pickup availability
Buy a Demo & Save
Buy an Open Box & Save
- 12 Month Warranty*
- Click & Collect (Sydney)
- Same Day Dispatch*
- Friendly & Expert Advice
- 100% Australian Stock
- 7 Day Exchanges*
It takes two to tango! The Rode 'Podcast Duo' Complete RodeCaster Pro II Two Person Podcaster Kit is the ultimate set up for a two person podcast set up. The kit includes everything you need to create a podcast including Rodecaster Pro II, Cover, Rode Podmics, Rode Headphones, PSA1+ Boom arms and XLR cables.
Rode RØDECaster Pro II Audio Production Studio
The RØDECaster Pro II is the ultimate audio production solution for streamers, podcasters, musicians and content creators. Combining revolutionary features with superior sound quality, unmatched ease of use and endless customisability, it is all any creator will ever need to record incredible audio.
- Fully integrated audio production studio for podcasters, streamers, musicians and content creators
- Ultra-low-noise, high-gain Revolution Preamps™ (-131.5dBV EIN, 76dB gain)
- Four high-quality Neutrik® combo inputs for connecting both microphones and instruments
- Four high-power headphone outputs and balanced ¼-inch line outputs
- Customisable nine-channel mixer with six broadcast-quality physical faders and three virtual faders
- Fully programmable SMART pads for triggering audio and effects, mixer actions, send MIDI commands, vision switching and more
- Studio-quality APHEX® audio processing and powerful on-board effects
- 5.5-inch high-definition touchscreen and tactile rotary encoder for easy navigation and control
- Dual USB-C interfaces for connecting to two computers and/or mobile devices simultaneously
- Advanced Bluetooth® connectivity for ultra-highquality phone call integration and wireless audio monitoring
- Designed and made in RØDE’s state-of-the-art facilities in Sydney, Australia
1.5Ghz quad-core audio engine
-131.5 dBV EIN
2 x USB-C connectors (dual audio interfaces)
Wide-band speech Bluetooth
MicroSD Card Transfer Rate
USB 3.0 130 MB/s
HDR with haptic feedback and auto brightness
USB-C 30W PD
Rode PodMic Broadcast-Grade Dynamic Mic Optimised for RODECaster Pro
The PodMic is a broadcast-quality dynamic microphone optimised for podcasting. It has a rich, balanced sound, with an internal pop filter to minimise explosives and internal shockmounting to reduce vibration.
The PodMic is optimised for use with the Rodecaster Pro Podcast Production Studio, but will also offer exceptional results with any high-quality microphone interface.
- Broadcast-quality dynamic capsule
- Optimised for speech applications
- Internal pop filter to minimise plosives
- Robust, all metal construction
- Designed for use with Rodecaster Pro Podcast Production Studio
|20Hx ~ 20kHz
|-57.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2dB @ 1kHz
|172mm x 109mm x 62mm
|Compatible Rode Accessories
|PSA1, Rodecaster Pro, DS1
Rode RØDECover II For RØDECaster Pro II
The RØDECover 2 is a bespoke cover designed to fit perfectly over the RØDECaster Pro II. Made from high-grade clear polycarbonate, it protects your RØDECaster Pro II from dirt and dust and keeps your setup looking neat and professional when not in use.
- Dust cover for the RØDECaster Pro II
- High-quality clear polycarbonate
- Protects from dust and dirt
Compatible RØDE Products
RØDECaster Pro II
Rode PSA1+ Professional Premium Studio Boom Arm
The PSA1+ is a professional studio arm for mounting microphones to a desk or table, providing full 360 degree rotation and unrestricted mic placement.
The PSA1+ is compatible with more microphones - supporting any weight between 94g (0.2lbs) to 1.2kg (2.7lbs). Is has a horizontal reach of 940mm (37") and a vertical reach of 860mm (24").
It features an integrated cable management system that fits both USB and XLR cables. The PSA1+ also comes with a universal mic thread adaptor, a desk mount clamp for mounting to surfaces up to 70mm thick and a threaded desk insert for mounting to surfaces up to 55mm.
The PSA1+ is compatible with all RODE microphones and shockmounts except for lavalier, mobile, wireless, headset microphones and the SM5.
- Premium studio boom arm for podcasters,, streamers, broadcaster, and creators
- Innovative spring design for precise mic placement and ultra-smooth movement
- Fully damped springs for completely silent operation
- Superior isolation from keyboard, mouse and desk noise
- Integrated cable management for both USB and XLR cables
- Compatible with any microphone or shockmount using a standard thread between 94g and 1.2kg
Collapsed: W: 65mm L:500mm D:180mm
Fully Extended: W: 65mm L: 940mm D:100mm
|Key Compatible Rode Products
|PodMic, Procaster, Broadcaster, NT1, NT1-A, NT-USB, NT-USB Mini, VideoMic NTG, Podcaster
|94g - 1.2kg
Rode NTH-100 Professional Over-Ear Headphones
The RØDE NTH-100s are professional over-ear headphones that deliver exceptional sonic performance and superior comfort for critical listening and monitoring. Featuring custom-matched drivers for an incredibly accurate frequency response and a state-of-the-art acoustic design optimised for enhanced detail and clarity, they are the ideal headphones for all forms of content creation, including music production, mixing and audio editing, podcasting and location recording.
Luxurious Alcantara® cushions with our revolutionary CoolTech™ gel ensure maximum comfort, particularly when worn for extended periods, and the fully adjustable headband with our innovative FitLok™ locking system provides the perfect fit every time.
- Professional over-ear headphones for critical listening and monitoring
- Custom-matched drivers deliver an incredibly accurate frequency response
- Precision-engineered acoustic construction optimised for exceptional detail
- and clarity
- Alcantara® earcup and headband cushions for superior comfort
- CoolTech™ earcup gel actively absorbs and dissipates heat to help reduce
- wearing fatigue
- Fully adjustable headband with FitLok™ locking system
- Contoured earcups with memory foam cushions for superior acoustic
- performance and excellent sound isolation
- Detachable cable with locking connector and dual cable attachments (left
- or right)
- Designed and made using high-grade
Transducer Size (millimetres):
5Hz – 35Khz
Ambient Noise Attenuation:
Dual TRRS Cable Attachments
Cable Length (millimetres):
1 x 2.4m Headphone Cable (Black)
1 x 3.5mm to ¼-inch Adaptor
1 x Storage Pouch
1 x COLORS ID Set
Boya XLR-C3 XLR Male to XLR Female Microphone Cable - 3 Metres
The Boya XLR-C3 XLR Male to XLR Female Microphone Cable is a studio-quality cable for connecting mics to mixers, preamps, audio interfaces and recorders, or used in any other application where XLR connectivity is required. The cable features both quiet and durable, and is well-suited for critical recording and broadcast situations.
The cable is sure to deliver maximum signal transfer and minimum loss due to a combination of its heavy-duty construction, inner and outer protective RF shielding and heavy-duty 24-gauge stranded copper conductors.
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Startrack or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however, if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
Please allow between 2-7 business days for standard deliveries to metro* areas and capital cities. For suburbs outside metro areas please allow an additional 2-5 business days for delivery. *Metro capital cities include: Sydney, Canberra, Wollongong, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart or Darwin.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labour required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. PLEASE NOTE: *This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Batteries, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. DEMO STOCK: All demo stock items are sold 'as-is' and come with a standard 12 month warranty. Stock will either be repaired, substituted with a similar demo item (subject to availability), you may opt for an exchange or a store credit may be offered. Please contact us for further detail.