Designed to hold a Leica M-System camera or another model of similar size, along with up to 3 lenses and a tablet, the ONA Berlin II Camera Messenger Bag in black was created in celebration of Leica's 100-year anniversary. It's handcrafted from full-grain leather and features a fully customizable interior with dividers that create separate compartments for your gear. The interior is made of padded closed-cell foam and is a striking shade of red in honor of Leica's signature look and style.
A zippered organizer pocket fits small personal items such as a smartphone, earbuds, memory cards, and batteries. The Berlin II also provides a streamlined back pocket. It is carried via the adjustable, padded shoulder strap or the removable top grab handle. Solid brass buckles with gunmetal finish and a red rivet add a touch of flair and give the bag a classic look.
- Designed to hold a Leica M-System camera or another model of similar size, along with up to 3 lenses and an iPad or other tablet computer of comparable size.
- Created in celebration of Leica's 100-year anniversary, and has the signature striking red interior and a red rivet in honor of the storied camera manufacturer.
- Handcrafted from full-grain leather.
- Features a padded, fully customizable, closed-cell foam interior with dividers that create separate compartments.
- A zippered organizer pocket fits small personal items such as a smartphone, earbuds, memory cards, and batteries.
- Streamlined back pocket.
- Carried via the adjustable shoulder strap with comfort pad or the removable top grab handle.
- A fold-over flap and dual belt-style straps featuring gunmetal finish brass buckles make for a secure closure.
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Startrack or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however, if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
Please allow between 2-7 business days for standard deliveries to metro* areas and capital cities. For suburbs outside metro areas please allow an additional 2-5 business days for delivery. *Metro capital cities include: Sydney, Canberra, Wollongong, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart or Darwin.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labour required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. PLEASE NOTE: *This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Batteries, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. DEMO STOCK: All demo stock items are sold 'as-is' and come with a standard 12 month warranty. Stock will either be repaired, substituted with a similar demo item (subject to availability), you may opt for an exchange or a store credit may be offered. Please contact us for further detail.