- TW-830/DC2 function is single, continuous, bulb, delay shooting modes; and also timer planning shooting mode.
- Delay shooting can be set the time and number of shoot; delay time is 1s to 59s; number of shoot is 1 to 99 pictures
- Timer planning mode can be set the time between 0S to 99H59M59S.
- Different output cable can be connect with different brand camera.
- It can be used as normal shutter release when this product without battery.
- TW-830/DC2 is using LCD display to showing function, it‘s easy to understand and operate.
- The product surface is using high-end stain finish.
- The plating is inlaid around the button.
- Type:Timer Remote Control
- Cable length: 1.8M (Coiled style)
- Transmitter Stand-by Time: 3 Years (2X AAA alkaline battery)
- Measurement (L X W X H): 149 X 49.5 X 24 MM
- Weight (with battery): 70.5g
- TW-830 1pc
- Shutter connecting cable: 1 pc
- AAA battery : 1 pc
- Instruction manual: 1 pc
ATTENTION: Due to the increased volume of orders during the Black Friday period, same-day dispatch may not be guaranteed. Please allow an additional two days in the usual delivery schedule.All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Startrack or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
Please allow between 2-7 business days for standard deliveries to metro* areas and capital cities. For suburbs outside metro areas please allow an additional 2-5 business days for delivery. *Metro capital cities include: Sydney, Canberra, Wollongong, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart or Darwin.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labour required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. PLEASE NOTE: *This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Batteries, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. DEMO STOCK: All demo stock items are sold 'as-is' and come with a standard 12 month warranty. Stock will either be repaired, substituted with a similar demo item (subject to availability), you may opt for an exchange or a store credit may be offered. Please contact us for further detail.