Camera Body Compatibility List
- Blackmagic: Micro Cinema Camera, Pocket Cinema Camera
- JVC: GY-LS300
- Olympus: E-M1, E-M1 Mark II, E-M5, E-M5 Mark II, E-M10, PEN-F, E-P5, E-PL3
- Panasonic: GX1, GX7, GX8, GX80/85, GH1, GH4, GH5, G2, G3, G5, G7, GM1, GF3, AF100
Unlisted cameras have not been fully tested for compatibility.
- No video AF for Olympus
- AF may not work if the maximum aperture of the lens plus any EF Extender or other teleconverter attached is smaller than f/8.
- AFC (continuous AF) and AFF (flexible AF) modes are not supported, except on Olympus OM-D E-M1.
- Panasonic video AF may hunt more than a native lens or have unsatisfactory performance.
- Some Tamron lenses may have unsatisfactory AF accuracy.
- No support for Focus Stacking and Focus Bracketing on Olympus.
- On Olympus, other than E-M1, you may move the single AF point among any of the 81, but you may not multi-point AF. There is no restriction on E-M1 and Panasonic.
- Very early Olympus models (e.g. E-PL1) have no autofocus support.
- EF-mount lenses are not silent but may make audible click noises during autofocus operation and iris changes which may be picked up by the built-in microphone of the camera. An external microphone is recommended for video.
- Use of Canon Cinema lenses such as CN-E 18-80mm T4.4 L IS KAS S for still photography is not supported.
- Iris changes are in 1/8 stop steps which may be noticeable in video recordings. Programmed exposure mode and shutter priority exposure mode should not be used for video. This limitation does not apply to Cinema EOS lenses which permit fine resolution iris control, such as CN-E 18-80mm T4.4 L IS KAS S.
- No support for in-camera correction such as peripheral shading, CA and distortion
Autofocus Lens Compatibility List
The following table lists lenses which has been tested. Other lenses not listed here typically works well, too.
|Tested by the community, thanks!
Accurate only on newer cameras such as Panasonic G7, GX8 and GX80/85
Canon CN-E 18-80mm T4.4 Compact-Servo EF**
Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM (Mark I)
Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM (non-IS)
Require external USB power supply owing to high current consumption; AF inaccurate
Canon EF 28-70mm f/3.5-4.5 II
Tamron 28-300mm f/3.5-6.3 XR Di VC A20
|Manual focus only
|Contax N lenses modified by Conurus
Tamron SP 17-50mm f/2.8 VC B005
Zeiss ZE lenses
Focus confirmation "chips"
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Startrack or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however, if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
Please allow between 2-7 business days for standard deliveries to metro* areas and capital cities. For suburbs outside metro areas please allow an additional 2-5 business days for delivery. *Metro capital cities include: Sydney, Canberra, Wollongong, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart or Darwin.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labour required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. PLEASE NOTE: *This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Batteries, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. DEMO STOCK: All demo stock items are sold 'as-is' and come with a standard 12 month warranty. Stock will either be repaired, substituted with a similar demo item (subject to availability), you may opt for an exchange or a store credit may be offered. Please contact us for further detail.