Kamerar Pico Cage with Thin Premium UV & CPL Filters for GoPro Hero Camera
OUT OF STOCK
Availability: Item ships within 10 days from ordering.
The Kamerar KamPro GoPro Cage is a great accessory that goes well your GoPro Hero 3/3+. The KamPro GoPro Cage protects your GoPro while giving you access to all the great features of the GoPro.
- The KamPro GoPro Cage is made of precision CNC machined aircraft grade aluminum and features industry standard ¼”-20 mounting taps.
- The super-tough anodized aluminum cage wraps around the GoPro® and is quickly secured into place by the lockdown thumbscrew.
- There is a 37mm Filter Thread built into the cage, allowing for protective/effects filters and lens adapters.
- Careful consideration was taken to insure full access to all ports, switches and card slots.
- There are (4) ¼”-20 threads and 2 shoe slots that provide points for mounting the cage or adding of accessories.
- This allows you to mount your KamPro GoPro Cage to anything, or mount anything to it!
- With 6 mounting points, there are many ways to add accessories such as a Handle, LED lights, microphones, external recorder, or other cold shoe accessories directly
- to the KamPro GoPro Cage.
- The Kamerar KamPro GoPro Cage has two cold shoe mounts built into the cage that allow you to mount your existing GoPro accessories with the included GoPro Cold Shoe Mount. This mount can be placed in the top or bottom of the cage making this a very versatile cage. In addition you can add on a cold shoe handle to improve the stability of your rig.
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.