Induro Carbon 8X CT114 Tripod
OUT OF STOCK
This INDURO Carbon 8X CT114 Tripod features carbon-fiber legs and a wide-stance, cross-braced magnesium alloy spider--the strongest, most stable tripod configuration available. An oversized center column lock, enhanced leg angle locks, a reversible locking center column, interchangeable rubber feet and stainless steel spikes, and a bubble level add up to a sturdy, versatile tripod for rock-solid support. Includes a tool kit and deluxe carrying bag with strap. Tripod head not included.
- Wide-stance cross-braced magnesium alloy spider provides ultimate core system stability
- Extra-long grooved center column provides extended camera positioning without unwanted column rotation
- Full-width leg locks for maximum support at any angle
- Dust- and moisture-resistant ergonomic rubber grip leg locks ensure an easy, positive 1/2 turn all-weather lock
- Interchangeable rubber feet and stainless-steel spikes in a carbon-fiber mount provide the right contact on any surface or terrain
- Slip-resistant top plate with reversible tripod head mounting screw assures compatibility with virtually any tripod head
- Spring-loaded weight hook allows additional weight for mounting stability during windy conditions
- Oversized center column lock adds vibration-reducing structural support
- Non-rotating carbon-fiber leg sections offer quick and easy setup
- Reversible locking center column allows low-angle shooting (optional ballhead not included)
- Adjustable leg angles with lock accommodates uneven surfaces and awkward shooting situations
- Integral bubble level allows adjustment to prevent uneven pans and tripod head movements
- Triple closed-cell comfort grip provides comfortable handling during cold or hot outdoor conditions
- Double-threaded accessory mount fits wide range of accessories (optional PocketWizard and bracket not included)
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.