Induro Carbon 8X CT014 Tripod
Couldn't load pickup availability
Buy a Demo & Save
Buy an Open Box & Save
- 12 Month Warranty*
- Click & Collect (Sydney)
- Same Day Dispatch*
- Friendly & Expert Advice
- 100% Australian Stock
- 7 Day Exchanges*
This INDURO Carbon 8X CT014 Tripod features carbon-fiber legs and a wide-stance, cross-braced magnesium alloy spider--the strongest, most stable tripod configuration available. An oversized center column lock, enhanced leg angle locks, a reversible locking center column, interchangeable rubber feet and stainless steel spikes, and a bubble level add up to a sturdy, versatile tripod for rock-solid support. Includes a tool kit and deluxe carrying bag with strap. Tripod head not included.
- Wide-stance cross-braced magnesium alloy spider provides ultimate core system stability
- Extra-long grooved center column provides extended camera positioning without unwanted column rotation
- Full-width leg locks for maximum support at any angle
- Dust- and moisture-resistant ergonomic rubber grip leg locks ensure an easy, positive 1/2 turn all-weather lock
- Interchangeable rubber feet and stainless-steel spikes in a carbon-fiber mount provide the right contact on any surface or terrain
- Slip-resistant top plate with reversible tripod head mounting screw assures compatibility with virtually any tripod head
- Spring-loaded weight hook allows additional weight for mounting stability during windy conditions
- Oversized center column lock adds vibration-reducing structural support
- Non-rotating carbon-fiber leg sections offer quick and easy setup
- Reversible locking center column allows low-angle shooting (optional ballhead not included)
- Adjustable leg angles with lock accommodates uneven surfaces and awkward shooting situations
- Integral bubble level allows adjustment to prevent uneven pans and tripod head movements
- Triple closed-cell comfort grip provides comfortable handling during cold or hot outdoor conditions
- Double-threaded accessory mount fits wide range of accessories (optional PocketWizard and bracket not included)
ATTENTION: Due to the increased volume of orders during the Black Friday period, same-day dispatch may not be guaranteed. Please allow an additional two days in the usual delivery schedule.All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Startrack or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
Please allow between 2-7 business days for standard deliveries to metro* areas and capital cities. For suburbs outside metro areas please allow an additional 2-5 business days for delivery. *Metro capital cities include: Sydney, Canberra, Wollongong, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart or Darwin.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labour required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. PLEASE NOTE: *This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Batteries, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. DEMO STOCK: All demo stock items are sold 'as-is' and come with a standard 12 month warranty. Stock will either be repaired, substituted with a similar demo item (subject to availability), you may opt for an exchange or a store credit may be offered. Please contact us for further detail.