Induro BHL SERIES BALLHEAD Size 2
OUT OF STOCK
The Induro BHL2 Ball Head features separate controls for ball locking, pan-base locking, and tension to provide precise and reliable control over camera positioning. With its all-weather grip, the oversized knob enables extremely strong ball locking, which makes possible the head's remarkable load capacity of 66 lb. To accommodate different load sizes, an independent tension dial is integrated into the ball-locking knob.
The separate locks for tilt and pan mean that you can reliably perform tasks such as panoramic photography, which require the camera's orientation to remain rock-steady while the position of the panning base changes. Around the base are degree markers that aid in the accurate capture of panoramas that will be stitched together later. The head pans a full 360° and tilts 90° to -45° to accommodate portrait orientation.
The BHL2 head features an Arca-Swiss-style clamping quick-release element, with a double lock to protect your gear from damage. A bubble level on the clamping element helps ensure that your framing hews to the horizon. A PU-60 dovetail plate with a 1/4"-20 screw is included, and the head is compatible with most Arca-style camera plates from other manufacturers.
- The oversized ball-locking knob provides a good all-weather grip for smooth camera positioning and locking control
- The separate pan-action lock and the graduated base scale make 360-degree horizontal camera positioning simple and repeatable
- A double safety lock with dual-action control ensures smooth, secure, and rapid camera changes
- Built-in bubble level on quick-release platform enables precise alignment
- The head features an integrated lock-limiter tension control – this rapid independent adjustment compensates for individual camera weight
- Exceptionally high load capacity of 66 lb
- Ideal for positioning any SLR or DSLR camera – even with long telephoto lenses – or a medium-format camera
- Perfect companion for Induro size 2 tripods
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.