Hypop Wireless Radio Flash Trigger Control 4 Channel (PT-04NE)
$29.99 AUD $49.99 AUD
or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.50 AUD fortnightly with More infoIN STOCK
This wireless trigger is an economic radio remote system for camera to trigger hot shoe flashgun synchronously.
- Channel: 4 Control Channels
- Frequency: 433MHZ
- Control Rage: Up to 20 meters (open area without interference)
- Shutter Sync Speed: Up to 1/250th second
- Transmitter Battery: 23A 12V small battery (included)
- Receiver Battery: 2 x AAA battery (not included)
- Operating temperature: 5 ??C to 40 ??C (40 ??F to 105 ??F)
- Trigger times: 30,000
- Trigger current: 0.01mA
- Transmitter standby time: >over 1 year (with a new battery)
Compatible with following flash units:
- Canon: 580EX II, 580EX, 550EX, 540EZ, 520EZ, 430EX, 430EX II, 430EZ, 420EX, 420EZ, 380EX...
- Nikon: SB-900, SB-800, SB-600, SB-28, SB-27, SB-26, SB-25, SB-24
- Pentax: AF-540 FGZ, AF-360 FGZ, AF-400 FT, AF-240 FT
- Olympus: FL-50, FL-40, FL-36
- Vivitar: 285HV (Older Vivitar 285/283 works only with PC sync)
- Jessop: 360AFDC
- Metz: 50AF-1
NOTE: The trigger set isn't compatible with Nissin flash units (except Nissin Nikon fit with firmware upgraded). Also, Please make sure you turn off your flash unit before it's mounted onto this trigger set.
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.