Hoya Neutral Density (ND) 0.9 Pro 1 Digital Multi-Coated Glass Filter
OUT OF STOCK
The Hoya 77mm Neutral Density (ND) 0.9 Pro 1 Digital Multi-Coated Glass Filter has several uses, and offers the possibility to achieve otherwise unachievable results. ND filters appear grey, and reduce the amount of light reaching the film. They have no effect on color balance.
Note! Pro 1 Digital filters are ultra thin, but have a front thread.
- Digital Multi-Coated
- Digital multi-coated filters greatly reduce the appearance of lens flare and ghosting caused by reflections
- Black Almite Frame
- Filters feature a black matte aluminum, satin-finish almite frame, which reduces reflections
- Black Rimmed Glass
- These filters are equipped with black-rimmed glass to reduce the chance of light reflecting off the edge
- Low Profile Frame
- Ultra-thin filter frames, which help to avoid vignetting on super wide angle lenses, are also designed to hold a lens cap
- Knurling Edge Frame
- These filters are equipped with a straight knurling edge for non-slip, easy attachment and removal
- UV Protected Case
- Filter cases are UV protected, which further lengthens the life of filters
- Neutral Density Filters have four main uses:
- To enable slow shutter speeds to be used, especially with high-speed films, to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, or cars
- To decrease depth-of-field by allowing wider apertures to be used, which helps to separate subjects from their background
- To decrease the effective ISO of high-speed film (above ISO 400), and allow it to be used outdoors in bright situations
- To allow cine and video cameras (which have fixed shutter speeds) to film subjects such as snow, sand or other bright scenes, which could cause overexposure
- Neutral Density Factors
- 2x = ND 0.3 (exposure adjustment = 1 stop, reduces ISO 1/2)
- 4x = ND 0.6 (exposure adjustment = 2 stops, reduces ISO 1/4)
- 8x = ND 0.9 (exposure adjustment = 3 stops, reduces ISO 1/8)
- 1x Hoya Neutral Density (ND) 0.9 Pro 1 Digital Multi-Coated Glass Filter
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.