Godox XProII-L TTL Wireless Flash Trigger for Leica Cameras
Couldn't load pickup availability
Buy a Demo & Save
Buy an Open Box & Save
- 12 Month Warranty*
- Click & Collect (Sydney)
- Same Day Dispatch*
- Friendly & Expert Advice
- 100% Australian Stock
- 7 Day Exchanges*
Designed for the 2.4 GHz Godox X wireless radio system, this XProII-L TTL Wireless Flash Trigger lets you effectively and reliably trigger flashes up to 328' away. This upgraded model is compatible with Leica's TTL system, including support for high-speed sync up to 1/8000 second, and offers advanced control capabilities for working with system-specific features. For ensuring maximum reliability and control, users can set up 16 groups on one of 32 channels and can then access 99 wireless ID settings for limiting interference from other nearby systems.
Additionally, this wireless trigger now features Bluetooth connectivity for remote operation. Simply download the GodoxPhoto app onto a compatible iPhone or Android smartphone or tablet, and you can remotely adjust the flash mode, power output, modelling light, high-speed sync, and more. In addition to basic manual and TTL control modes, other settings are available as well, including stroboscopic flash and second-curtain sync. Users can adjust flash exposure compensation from -3 to 3 EV and wirelessly control the modelling light, zoom setting, and more.
What's different in Version 2?
- Improved compatibility for mirrorless cameras
- New flip lock mounting mechanism
- Save user setting to 5 different memory slots for recall later
- New individual modelling lamp control (adjust the modelling lamp of each light separately in Proportional and Percentage)
- Update firmware through USB-C on PC or Mac with Godox V3 utility
- Channel scan function (scan your location for the least amount of interference)
- New Sekonic L-858 integration (fire your lights from your Sekonic L858 meter)
- Improved TCM function (Convert TTL flash exposures to manual power settings, now with more Godox strobes supported)
- New menu interface
- Compatible with the 2.4 GHz Godox X wireless radio system
- Effectively and reliably triggers flashes up to 328' away
- Supports high-speed sync photography up to 1/8000 second
- 16 groups on 32 channels with access to 99 wireless ID settings
- Stroboscopic flash and second-curtain sync modes
- Adjusts flash exposure compensation from -3 to +3 EV
- Control modelling light, zoom setting, and more
- Bluetooth connectivity for remote control via GodoxPhoto app
- 2.5mm sync port supports triggering via a wired connection
- USB Type-C port for firmware updates
- Run on two AA batteries for convenience (batteries not included)
|328' / 100 m
|±3 (1/3 Increments)
|1 x 2.5 mm (Flash)
1 x USB Type-C
|2 x AA
|Transmitter: 3.7 x 2.4 x 1.9" / 95 x 62 x 49 mm
|3.3 oz / 93 g
1 x Godox XProL II TTL Wireless Flash Trigger for Leica
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Startrack or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however, if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
Please allow between 2-7 business days for standard deliveries to metro* areas and capital cities. For suburbs outside metro areas please allow an additional 2-5 business days for delivery. *Metro capital cities include: Sydney, Canberra, Wollongong, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart or Darwin.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labour required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. PLEASE NOTE: *This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Batteries, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. DEMO STOCK: All demo stock items are sold 'as-is' and come with a standard 12 month warranty. Stock will either be repaired, substituted with a similar demo item (subject to availability), you may opt for an exchange or a store credit may be offered. Please contact us for further detail.