Godox X2T-S TTL HSS 2.4G Wireless Camera Flash Trigger (Sony)
Couldn't load pickup availability
Buy a Demo & Save
Buy an Open Box & Save
- 12 Month Warranty*
- Click & Collect (Sydney)
- Same Day Dispatch*
- Friendly & Expert Advice
- 100% Australian Stock
- 7 Day Exchanges*
The Godox X2T-S is the second generation of the X1T-S trigger and has many new features.
The form factor remained the same but it has been upgraded in many ways.
Some new features include:
- New user interface, dedicated group buttons, relocated control-wheel – This makes the X2T-S easier to use.
- It has the new hot shoe locking mechanism as seen in the Godox V1.
- The X2T-S has a new AF assist light that uses visible light instead of a red/infrared pattern (not compatible with mirrorless cameras)
- USB-C connection that is more up to date and more reliable than a microUSB
- The long awaited Bluetooth connection has arrived. You can connect the X2T to your phone or tablet, so controlling your Godox strobes and flashes will be available from your device. The phone/tablet commands the X2T, the X2T commands the flashes. It is extremely useful when doing product photography in the studio while the radio trigger can be hard to reach on the top of the camera.
1x Godox X2T-S TTL HSS Wireless Camera Flash Trigger (Sony)
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Startrack or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however, if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
Please allow between 2-7 business days for standard deliveries to metro* areas and capital cities. For suburbs outside metro areas please allow an additional 2-5 business days for delivery. *Metro capital cities include: Sydney, Canberra, Wollongong, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart or Darwin.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labour required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. PLEASE NOTE: *This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Batteries, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. DEMO STOCK: All demo stock items are sold 'as-is' and come with a standard 12 month warranty. Stock will either be repaired, substituted with a similar demo item (subject to availability), you may opt for an exchange or a store credit may be offered. Please contact us for further detail.