Godox X2T-C E-TTL HSS 2.4G Wireless Camera Flash Trigger (Canon)
Couldn't load pickup availability
Buy a Demo & Save
Buy an Open Box & Save
- 12 Month Warranty*
- Click & Collect (Sydney)
- Same Day Dispatch*
- Friendly & Expert Advice
- 100% Australian Stock
- 7 Day Exchanges*
The Godox X2T-C represents the next iteration of the X1T-C trigger, boasting a range of enhanced functionalities. While retaining its familiar form factor, significant improvements have been incorporated:
- A revamped user interface, featuring dedicated group buttons and a repositioned control-wheel, enhances usability.
- Adopting the new hot shoe locking mechanism from the Godox V1 ensures secure attachment.
- Introducing a novel AF assist light employing visible light, rather than a red/infrared pattern (not compatible with mirrorless cameras), enhances focusing accuracy.
- The inclusion of a USB-C connection brings improved reliability and modern connectivity compared to the previous microUSB interface.
- Long-awaited Bluetooth connectivity is now available, facilitating seamless control of Godox strobes and flashes via a connected phone or tablet. This functionality enables remote control of the X2T and, consequently, the attached flashes, proving particularly beneficial for studio product photography where accessing the camera's radio trigger may be cumbersome.
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Startrack or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however, if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
Please allow between 2-7 business days for standard deliveries to metro* areas and capital cities. For suburbs outside metro areas please allow an additional 2-5 business days for delivery. *Metro capital cities include: Sydney, Canberra, Wollongong, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart or Darwin.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labour required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. PLEASE NOTE: *This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Batteries, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. DEMO STOCK: All demo stock items are sold 'as-is' and come with a standard 12 month warranty. Stock will either be repaired, substituted with a similar demo item (subject to availability), you may opt for an exchange or a store credit may be offered. Please contact us for further detail.