Godox WB26 Lithium Ion Battery for AD600Pro (2600mAH)
Couldn't load pickup availability
Buy a Demo & Save
Buy an Open Box & Save
- 12 Month Warranty*
- Click & Collect (Sydney)
- Same Day Dispatch*
- Friendly & Expert Advice
- 100% Australian Stock
- 7 Day Exchanges*
This WB26 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, provides up to 360 full-power flashes and has a recycle time of 0.01-0.9 sec. The battery is included with the AD600Pro and offered here as a spare or replacement part.
- Genuine Godox product
- Rechargebale Lithium Ion
- 28.8 VDC
- Recycling time: Min 0.01 Sec Max 0.9 Sec
- Provides up to 360 full power flashes
- Compatible with Godox AD600Pro
⚠️ Important information relating to Godox Lithium Batteries
Why Your Godox Battery Might Enter "Sleep Mode"?
1. If the battery is left on the charger for long periods of time after being charged.
2. If the battery has been used, depleted, not recharged, or set aside and not used for some time.
3. If the battery is charged or depleted then stored on the unit itself.
How to Prevent It?
1. Once the battery is charged remove the battery from the charger.
2. Try not to store the battery fully depleted or at full charge, 50%-80% charged is best practice.
3. Don’t leave the battery connected to the flash when not in use.
4. Try and use the battery every couple of weeks this will help the life of the battery.
5. Try not to continually top up the battery after use. If the battery has depleted to 80% don’t recharge it back to 100% wait until the battery is down to 25% before recharging.
If your battery does go into protection mode or "Sleep Mode”, our service department offers a recovery service. This service will attempt to recover your battery from its protection mode or "Sleep Mode”, but is not always successful due to many factors pertaining to the age, condition, and storage of your battery.
1x Godox WB26 Lithium Ion Battery for AD600Pro
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Startrack or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however, if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
Please allow between 2-7 business days for standard deliveries to metro* areas and capital cities. For suburbs outside metro areas please allow an additional 2-5 business days for delivery. *Metro capital cities include: Sydney, Canberra, Wollongong, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart or Darwin.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labour required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. PLEASE NOTE: *This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Batteries, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. DEMO STOCK: All demo stock items are sold 'as-is' and come with a standard 12 month warranty. Stock will either be repaired, substituted with a similar demo item (subject to availability), you may opt for an exchange or a store credit may be offered. Please contact us for further detail.