Godox Starter 800W Studio Flash Lighting Kit - 2x SK400ii 400W
OUT OF STOCK
Availability: Ships within 7 days of ordering.
Here at Hypop, our aim is to provide you with the tools for that perfect shot. The Godox Starter 800W Studio Flash Lighting Kit with 2x SK400ii 400W is the perfect complete studio lighting setup to get you up & running with your professional shoots.
This kit features a pair of Godox SK400ii strobe heads, heavy duty stands, a pair of large 95cm octagon soft boxes, Godox X1 trigger (please specify which camera model you require) & official Godox carry bag.
- Built-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system. GN65; 5600K; Max power: 400Ws.
- Precise output displayed on LCD panel, 40 steps from 1/16 to 1/1 (or 6.0 to 10.0).
- Compact and lightweight body with Bowens mount to add almost any studio light shapes.
- 150W modeling lamp can be adjusted from 5% to 100% power levels.
- Outstanding output stability, no more than 2% shifts when under the same output.
- Anti-preflash function enables synchronization with cameras that have a one-preflash firing system.
- Auto memory and recovery of adjusted panel settings.
- Brand: Godox
- Model: SK400II
- Max Power: 400Ws
- Guide Number (m ISO 100): 65
- Color Temperature: 5600±200K
- Operating Voltage: AU plug, AC200-240V/50Hz
- Power Output Control: Off, 6.0-10.0 (1/16-1/1)
- Modeling Lamp: 150W
- Modeling Lamp Level: 5%~100%
- Recycle Time: 0.1~1.0s
- Triggering Method: BUILT-IN X receiver (compatible with X1 and X-Pro)
- Flash Duration: 1/2000s to 1/800s
- Fuse: 5A
- Item Size: Flash diameter: 12.7cm, height of flash with handle: 23.2cm, length of flash with modeling lamp: 38cm
- Item Weight: 2213g / 78.1oz
- Package Size: 44 * 27 * 21.5cm / 17.3 * 10.6 * 8.5in
- Package Weight: 3495g / 123.3oz
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.