Godox QT-600 600W Twin Studio Flash Strobe Lighting Kit
Availability: Ships within 7 days of ordering.
Godox QT-600 flash, an outstanding strobe for studio and workshop shooting. Photographers can easily capture a chain of fast-changing facial expressions and amazing moves, as well as clearly freeze each fleetingly perfect instant into eternal beauty. Excellent for wedding, portrait, fashion, and advertisement photography, especially high-speed photography.
- IGBT technology
- Supports up to 10 flashes per second.
- Clearly freezes each fleetingly perfect instant into eternal beauty.
- Easily captures a series of fast-changing facial expressions and amazing moves.
- Fast recycling time
- 0.05-1.2s, no limits to capture images in fast succession.
- Ultra short flash duration
- 1/5000-1/800s, vividly snaps moving objects and details actions.
- High color stability
- Ranging within +/-100k between flashes over the entire power range.
- Wide-range and precise power regulation
- Output from full power 1/1 to 1/128.
- 50 steps from 5.0 to 10.0 in 0.1 increments.
- Durable, intelligent, safe and reliable
- Wireless power control and flash triggering system
- Special trigger wirelessly controls flash power level, modelling light, buzzer, etc
- Model: QT600
- Max Power (WS): 600WS
- Guide Number(m ISO 100): 76
- Color Temperature: 5600 ± 100K
- Operating Voltage: AC200-240V/50Hz
- Power Output Control: 50 steps from 5.0 - 10.0 (1/128 - 1/1)
- Modeling Lamp (W): 150W
- Recycle Time: 0.05 - 1.2 second
- Triggering Method: Sync cord, Test button, Slave triggering, Wireless control port
- Flash Duration: 1/5000s - 1/800s
- Fuse: 8A
- Dimension: Ø140 x 230 x 410mm
- Net Weight 3KG
- 2x Godox QT-600 series studio flash
- 2x Sync cord
- 2x Power cord
- 2x Standard reflector
- 2x Fuses (8A)
- 2x Modelling lamp
- 2x Instruction manual
- 2x Heavy Duty Light Stand
- Optional: FT-16 Trigger and Receiver Kit
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.