Godox EC200 200W Extender Flash Head with 2M Cable for Godox AD200
or make 4 interest-free payments of $15.00 AUD fortnightly with More infoAvailability: 7 Day Lead Time
- 200W Bowens Mount Flash Head (when used with Godox AD200 200W barebulb), specifically designed to suit the Godox AD200 flash
- 2M Long Extended Cable off-camera flash light lamp head, it allows you to easily extend and mount the flash head on to regular or boom light stands.
- Ideal selection for on-location and studio photography
- Protect you expensive AD200 from drops and scratches during on-location photoshoots
- Fully compatible with Godox AD200 200W bare bulbs head and flash head accessories
Please note: Bulb or flash head not included. Extension head only.
- 1x Godox EC200 200W Extender Flash Head with 2M Cable for Godox AD200
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.