Godox DM-16 Studio Wireless 16 Channel Flash Trigger Set
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.75 AUD fortnightly with More infoIN STOCK
- The device is composed of two parts,namely signal transmitter and receiver. It is a control device for a camera to trigger studio flash units synchronously and wirelessly.
- Features: long-range, comprehensive barrier-free trigger lead flashing and outdoor photo studio lights flash. low power consumption, transmitter battery Standby up to a year, up to million times a row trigger, the trigger current is 0.01 mA. the work cost. 4 working channels, without disturbing each other.
- Parameters: 1.Transmitter Power: 12V 23A lithium-ion battery 2.Transmitter Frequency: 433MHZ wireless remote system 3.Receiver Power: AC 100V-240V;50/60HZ 4.Channel: 16 5.Sync socket:¦µ6.35mm/¦µ3.5mm 6.Outdoor operation distance ¡Ü30 m (open space) 7.Indoor operation distance ¡Ü20 m (open space) 8.sync speed: 1 / 200 sec. 9.Transmitter Dimension: 72*40*33mm 10.Receiver Dimension: 72*59*34mm
- Note: 1, the use of batteries in line with the machine. 2, the battery will run out, the receiver stopped working, update the battery. 3, or fall and avoid collision with hard objects. 4, should be confirmed prior to use studio flash trigger. 5, there are other places such as the use of radio waves, the phenomenon may be leak flash.
- Suitable For: Work with all Camera units using universal hot shoe like Nikon, Canon, Sigma, Olympus, Pentax (except Sony, Minolta as they use a special hot shoe).
- Package Included: 1 x Transmitter 1 x Receiver 1 x PC Sync Wire Cable 1 x Convert adapter
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.