Godox A1 Wireless Smartphone Speedlite Flash 2.4G X System 433MHz with LED (Discontinued)
Couldn't load pickup availability
Buy a Demo & Save
Buy an Open Box & Save
- 12 Month Warranty*
- Click & Collect (Sydney)
- Same Day Dispatch*
- Friendly & Expert Advice
- 100% Australian Stock
- 7 Day Exchanges*
This item has been discontinued by Godox.
Compatible with iOS 10.0 and above.
The Godox A1 flash serves as a flash, as well as a controller for all Godox flashes and LED lights simply by operating the phone GodoxPhoto Phone App (Available in the Apple App Store). With built-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system and lithium battery the A1 flash can control all Godox flashes’ TTL/M/Multi mode. As A1 flash has auto mode, your shooting will become easier. You can easily achieve a correct flash exposure even in complex light-changing environments. With light and a compact body, the A1 flash is portable and easy to operate to control all flashes and LED lights through your smartphone.
- Operation with phone APP: with built-in Bluetooth 4.0 module and 50 meters’ transmission distance which enables A1 to connect the mobile phone through Bluetooth, thus setting flashes or LED video lights’ parameters on the APP interface.
- Compatible smart phone models, whose operating system is IOS 10.0 or above: this flash is compatible with the following smart phones e.g. iPhone 6s, iPhone 7, iPhone 7plus, etc. (only lists the tested smartphone models, not all iPhones. For the compatibility of other camera models, a self-test is recommended.)
- Light weight, portable, easy to use: clear and convenient operation with OLED panel; built-in lithium battery with no carriage burden.
- Built-in 2.4G wireless transmission: with abundant functions and 80 meters further transmission.
- Built-in 433MHz wireless transmission: with abundant functions and 20 meters further transmission.
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Startrack or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however, if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
Please allow between 2-7 business days for standard deliveries to metro* areas and capital cities. For suburbs outside metro areas please allow an additional 2-5 business days for delivery. *Metro capital cities include: Sydney, Canberra, Wollongong, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart or Darwin.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labour required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. PLEASE NOTE: *This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Batteries, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. DEMO STOCK: All demo stock items are sold 'as-is' and come with a standard 12 month warranty. Stock will either be repaired, substituted with a similar demo item (subject to availability), you may opt for an exchange or a store credit may be offered. Please contact us for further detail.