Explorer VX-UN Vertical Explorer Universal L Bracket
Couldn't load pickup availability
Buy a Demo & Save
Buy an Open Box & Save
- 12 Month Warranty*
- Click & Collect (Sydney)
- Same Day Dispatch*
- Friendly & Expert Advice
- 100% Australian Stock
- 7 Day Exchanges*
Multiple 1/4” mounting threads are located on the bracket’s bottom and side to support accessories such as video lights or microphones connected via mounting arms or cold shoe adaptors. Anti-slip rubber pads and dual safety stops minimising lateral movement for security and help to prevent the camera from accidentally sliding out of compatible ARCA / RRS quick-release clamps.
The two-piece design allows the bracket to be disassembled, with each piece can be used independently as a standard quick release plate. When inverted vertically and used with a ball head with a panning clamp, the Explorer VX-UN can be used as a panning tilt head for video purposes.
WHY USE AN L-BRACKET?
The ability to quickly change your camera’s orientation from landscape to portrait is one of the biggest advantages when using an L bracket over a standard quick-release mounting plate. This can provide multiple options for compositions while still maintaining balance and even weight distribution on a tripod.
Advantages of using an L-Bracket
- Better weight distribution and balance through the tripod
- Maintain composition when changing from horizontal to vertical orientation
- Great for panoramic shots in both vertical and horizontal orientation
- Allows for a full range of motion in portrait / vertical orientation when using a ball-head
- Maintain access to the accessory ports on your camera (custom-fitted L-Brackets)
- Acts as a protective shell around the camera body
- Quickly change the orientation of the camera between landscape and portrait
- The VX-UN Universal L-Bracket will fit most DSLR / Mirrorless cameras without a battery grip
- Lightweight CNC machined aluminium weighing just 99g (3.5oz)
- 61mm of lateral screw mount adjustment range to support larger cameras
- Protective rubber pad to increase friction and reduce movement
- Compatible with ARCA and RRS quick release clamps
- Maintain access to the accessory ports on your camera
- Dual spirit levels for accuracy
- 1/4” accessory mounting threads
- Dual safety stops to prevent the bracket from accidentally sliding from compatible quick release plates
14 × 11.5 × 6.5 cm
Product Weight (kg)
*Please Note: This item is shipped directly from an external warehouse and is not available in-store from our Alexandria Showroom. If you wish to order ‘Click and Collect’, there will be an approximate 2 day lead time and you will be notified when the item is ready for collection.
1 x Explorer VX-UN Vertical Explorer Universal L Bracket
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Startrack or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however, if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
Please allow between 2-7 business days for standard deliveries to metro* areas and capital cities. For suburbs outside metro areas please allow an additional 2-5 business days for delivery. *Metro capital cities include: Sydney, Canberra, Wollongong, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart or Darwin.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labour required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. PLEASE NOTE: *This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Batteries, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. DEMO STOCK: All demo stock items are sold 'as-is' and come with a standard 12 month warranty. Stock will either be repaired, substituted with a similar demo item (subject to availability), you may opt for an exchange or a store credit may be offered. Please contact us for further detail.