Cactus Laser Trigger LV5
or make 4 interest-free payments of $48.75 AUD fortnightly with More infoIN STOCK
Availability: 4 day lead time.
The Cactus LV5 Laser Trigger utilizes an emitter and sensor that can be set up to trigger a camera or flash unit upon changes in the beam's signal. The sensor features an embedded 2.4 GHz Cactus V5 radio module that has 16 channels and a range of up to 328' as well as a standard 3.5mm shutter release port for making a physical connection to certain cameras. Also, the emitter and sensor can work with a large 492' distance between them for more elaborate setups.
The LV5 works either with Cactus V5 compatible transceivers or modules or by connecting directly to a compatible camera or flash unit with the included 3.5mm cord. It features Duo Mode Triggering for providing the option of triggering when either the transmission is blocked or when an object is removed from between the sensor and emitter. The device also supports flash sync speeds up to 1/1000 second and offers a variety of shutter delay and freeze settings for customizing your setup. You can set the trigger to single, continuous, and bulb shot modes in coordination with your camera and each device runs on either 2 or 4 AAA batteries.
- Can be used wirelessly with Cactus V5 compatible radios and can be set up for use with certain third-party triggers
- Laser features a Class I designation that ensures safety during use
- Trap mode captures an image when the laser is broken by an object while Escape mode triggers when an object leaves the laser's path and a signal is detected
- Fifteen selectable time delays with a period from 1 to 400 ms
- Freeze period can be set from 20 ms to 4 seconds
- Selectable laser frequencies for working in multiple shooting conditions
- Tilts from 20° down to 65° up
- 3.5mm shutter release port
- Works with Cactus V5 Compatible Modules
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Range of 492' Between Emitter and Sensor
- Radio Triggering Range of up to 328'
- Channels: 16
- Duo Mode Triggering
- Flash Sync Speed up to 1/1000 sec
- Shutter Delay and Freeze Settings
- Supports Single, Continuous & Bulb Modes
- Runs on 4 or 8 AAA Batteries
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.