Beike Convertible Professional Traveller Folding Monopod/ Tripod with Ball Head (QZSD-555)
OUT OF STOCK
This Convertible tripod/monopod with Pan head design is the best choice for outdoor and indoor photography activities. Not only is it lightweight, but also flexible, making your trip more enjoyable.
This Beike QZSD-555 is only 32cm when folded. The tripod is made of Aluminium alloy and reinforced rubber, with a flip leg locking system . It is suitable for both photography and videography.
- Compatible with all Cameras and Camcorders
- Pull-out button angling adjustment, ensuring singlular adjustment of each leg
- Typical regulating design of elevator, offering the different damping effect, depending on the weight of your camera
- 2-section center column, realizing your lowest angle shooting
- Non slip rubber feet
- Flip leg locking system, giving a more convenient leg handling
- Ball head handle with secured clip, double securing your camera from accidentally dropping
- Quick release head for easy connection to camera or camcorder
- Brand: Beike
- Model: BK-555
- Folded length: 32cm
- Max length(center column extended): 156cm
- Min length: 44cm
- Max tube diameter: 24.2mm
- Net weight: 1260g
- Max. load capacity: 4.5kg
- Panhead height: 8cm
- 5-Section Aluminium Legs With Brace
- Quick-Release Leg Locks: Turn left to loose, turn right to fast
- Carry bag is also included
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.