Artisan & Artist RRN-01C Nylon Leather Sling Camera Bag (BLACK)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $87.25 AUD fortnightly with More info(4 Day Lead-Time)
- Holds Mirrorless Camera, 2 Lenses, Flash
- Left, Right & Front Access to Gear
- Easy-Slide Strap with 1 Finger Adjusting
- Removable Insert with 2 Padded Dividers
- Interior Slip-In Pocket for Small Tablet
- Converts Between Sling & Shoulder Bag
- Zippered Exterior Pocket for Accessories
- Slip-In Exterior Pocket for Fast Access
- Made of Leather and Polyester Nylon
- Made in Japan
Left, right and front access to gear as well as a shoulder strap which adjusts with one finger are a few good reasons to consider the black RRN-01C Sling Bag from Artisan & Artist. The bag features a main compartment with a removable insert for storing a mirrorless camera body with an attached normal or wide angle lens, one extra lens, and a small accessory such as a flash or exposure meter. Next to the insert is a slip-in pocket for a small tablet. Two, included, padded, touch-fastening dividers create three sections for organizing gear to your liking.
Worn as a sling or shoulder bag, the RRN-01C provides convenient access to your photo gear. The Easy Slider shoulder strap functions by inserting a finger through the strap's D-shaped hook and pulling up to shorten, down to lengthen, and let go to lock. To accommodate both left and right-handed photographers, the bottom of the strap has a snap-hook which connects to a D-ring on the left or right side of bag. For keeping the bag streamlined, each D-ring has its own slip-in pocket for stowing the unused ring.
The front of the bag features a zippered pocket suitable for storing memory cards, a microfiber lens cloth, and business cards. On the back of the bag is a slip-in pocket for your cellphone or other small item. For strength, durability, and style, the bag is made of nylon and leather. In low light, the red and green interior linings make locating your gear easier. Zippers feature leather zipper pulls for faster access. Polycarbonate coated nylon is used to reinforce the bottom of the bag for added water and scuff protection.
- 1 mirrorless camera body with attached normal or wide angle lenses
- 1 extra lens
- 1 small accessory such as a flash or exposure meter
- 1 tablet PC in inside pocket
- Assorted accessories such as cables, film, batteries, and personal items
- Sling bag style for fast and easy equipment access
- Nylon bag with leather trim, and removable, padded, nylon insert and dividers
- Polycarbonate coated nylon bottom for enhanced durability
- Left and right D-Rings for lower shoulder strap connection to accommodate both left-handed and right-handed photographers – these 2 D-Rings each stow in their own slip-in pocket
- One zippered compartment which may be used with or without the removable insert
- Removable Insert
- 1 removable, padded insert with two, padded, touch-fastening dividers for creating 3 storage sections
- Insert is made of red nylon for easier location of stored items in low light
- Interior Pocket
- 1 slip-in pocket next to insert for storing a small tablet
- Exterior Pockets
- 1 exterior, front, zippered pocket for storing small accessories such as memory cards, microfiber lens cloth, and business cards
- 1 exterior, rear, slip-in pocket for a small item such as a cellphone, or batteries
- Cross-Chest Shoulder Strap
- One adjustable, Easy Slider shoulder strap for wearing the bag across the chest
- Easy Slider Strap Adjuster
- The Easy Slider feature works by inserting a finger through the strap's D-shaped hook and pulling up to shorten, down to lengthen, and let go to lock
Type of Closure Zipper Exterior Dimensions 10.6 x 6.7 x 4.7" / 27.0 x 17.0 x 12.0 cm Interior Dimensions 9.3 x 5.6 x 3.0" / 23.6 x 14.3 x 7.6 cm Carrying/Transport Options Easy-Slider shoulder strap for use as a sling bag or shoulder bag Weight 18.6 oz / 528 g Packaging Info Package Weight 1.35 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 11.8 x 8.8 x 4.7"
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.