Aputure Timer Remote Control Shutter Cable AP-TR1C Canon
or make 4 interest-free payments of $15.00 AUD fortnightly with More infoIN STOCK
The Aputure Digital Timer Remote is a professional grade time designed for precise control over scheduled shutter release, exposure length, frequency and many more functions. It provides delayed shutter release to the second, intermittent release, time exposure and continuous shooting to preset limits. The time can be preset from 1 second to 99 hours. Settings are viewed on an LCD screen. A dial enables you to easily enter numeric settings with a single thumb. The LCD panel can be illuminated
- Canon EOS-1100D(Rebel T3), 600D(T3i), 60D, 550D(T2i), 500D (Digital Rebel T1i), 1000D (Digital Rebel XS), 450D (Digital Rebel XSi), 400D (Digital Rebel XTi), 350D (Digital Rebel XT), 300D (Digital Rebel), Canon EOS 30, 33, 50, 50E, 300V, 300, 3000…etc;
- Canon Powershot-G10, G11, G12,G1X;
- Pentax-K-5, K-7, K10D, K110D Super, K100D, K110D, K200, K20D, *istD, *istDS, *istDs, *ist, *istDS2,KR,KX,
- Pentax-MZ-6, ZX-L, MZ-L;
- Contax-N Digital, NX, N1, 645 /
- Samsung-GX 1L, GX 1S, GX-10.
- Digitally accurate time controls via LCD display
- Delay, long exposure and interval time management functions
- Multi photo numbering setting
- Mechanical shutter release mechanism works w/wo battery
- Low power consumption
- LCD panel can be illuminated in dark environments
- Dimension: 15.4cm (L) x 4cm (W) x 1.8 cm (D) (cord excluded)
- Display: 1.2" LCD Screen
- Color: Black
- Cord Length: 80cm
- Power Supply: One lithium CR2032 (3V) button battery
- Weight: 105g.
1 x Timer Remote
1 x User Manual
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.