Aputure Pro Coworker II Wireless Timer Remote WTR3C Canon 6D 5D Mark II E311
OUT OF STOCK
Aputure wireless timer remote II is a professional camera remote control equipment. It can be used as a wireless timer remote, wired timer remote, wireless shutter remote and wired shutter remote. Other features include: Clock display, button lock function and a replaceable shutter cable, making for a wonderful photography experience.
- 2.4G signal – standard in most countries
- More speed, distance, and stability
- Can control exposure time, interval, and number of shots
- Includes bulb function, timer, and clock
- Consists of a transmitter and receiver
- Fully detailed LCD screen
- Wired or wireless use both possible
- Can wake up your camera when asleep
- Multiple cables for use with different cameras (must purchase separately)
- 4 in 1 functions
- Replaceable shutter cable
- Power-saving LCD screen
- Clock display
- Button lock function
- Timer delay: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s (in 1s increments)
- Exposure time: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s (in 1s increments)
- Interval: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s (in 1s increments)
- Power source:
- Receiver: 1 x CR2 3V battery (included)
- Transmitter: 2 x AAA-type battery (included)
- Battery life: Approximately two months of continuous shooting with a delay of 5min, an exposure time of 4min 56s, and an interval of 5min
- Display: 1.2 inch LCD screen
- Canon EOS 7D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 5D, 20D, 10D, 5D Mark II,1DMark IV, 1Ds Mark III,1D Mark III, 1D Mark II N, 1Ds Mark II, 1D Mark II, 1Ds, 1D, 1V, EOS 3, D2000
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.