Aputure Light Dome Mini II 21.5" / 55cm Softbox Light Modifier
or make 4 interest-free payments of $50.00 AUD fortnightly with More infoIN STOCK
Designed for light weight and portability, the Aputure Light Dome Mini II (55cm/21.5") is compatible with the Aputure Light Storm 120 and 300 Series LED lights, and in fact, any LED light with a Bowens front accessory mount. This sturdily built light modifier has 16 wear-resistant Hadfield steel rods that form a circular field of light that yields wide coverage and pleasing, natural-looking catchlights in the eyes of your subject, while maximising output with its reflective silver interior. To provide further control, the Aputure Light Dome Mini ii includes a 40° fabric grid, which eliminates spill light but most importantly, gives you directional control of the soft source for selective lighting or dramatic effects. A filter holder is also included for creative colour.
- Shallow dome design ideal for smaller studios and tight shooting space;
- Full silver coating intensifies output strength for more control over light source;
- Unique dual diffuser design ensures even distribution of the light across the entire field;
- Medium-sized 21.5” outer diffuser beam makes a soft and flattering light for smaller subjects;
- Beautiful smooth streamline of round-shaped hexadecagon light output for ideal catchlight;
- Re-designed 16 rods of wear-resistant hadfield steel construction for one-person fast setup;
- Bundled with honeycomb grid add-on help control light spill spread by 40 degrees;
- Bundled with a gel holder for filmmaker to design light colours.
- For Light Storm 120 & 300 LED Lights
- Includes 40° Fabric Grid
- Gel Holder
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.