Aputure Deity Condenser Shotgun Microphone
or make 4 interest-free payments of $125.00 AUD fortnightly with More infoIN STOCK
The Deity from Aputure is a condenser shotgun microphone that delivers broadcast-quality sound for video and film production, in the studio or in the field.
The Deity features a supercardioid polar pattern that provides directivity and minimizes surrounding ambience sounds. Its design preserves the tonal balance between the direct "on-axis" sound and the "off-axis" room sound, making it easier to mix your audio in post-production. The circuitry's low inherent self-noise (12 dB/A-weighted, 24 dB/CCIR) lets you capture natural-sounding speech and dialog.
Engineered to withstand the rigors of run-and-gun-style recording, the Deity is machined from solid brass and features a gold-coated PCB board and a moisture-resistant capsule. A waterproof, air-pressure-balanced case is provided to keep your microphone safe during storage or travel. Also included are a mic clip and a foam windscreen.
- Supercardioid pattern provides directivity and minimizes surrounding ambience sounds
- Low coloration of off-axis sonic characteristics – provides ideal tonal balance between direct sound and environmental ambience, as sound sources move off the axis of the directional pattern
- Low inherent self-noise for a detailed sound – resists RF (radio frequency) interferences
- All-brass body with rugged coating, gold-coated PCB board – handles the rigors of working in the field, even in humid environments
- Runs on 48V and 24V phantom power supplied by most professional video cameras, mixing boards, or recording devices
- Includes waterproof, air-pressure-balanced case
- Includes microphone clip and foam windscreen
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.