Aputure Amaran Halo AHL-N60 Nikon LED Macro Ring Flash Light
OUT OF STOCK
Aputure Amaran Halo LED Ring Flash is the perfect macro lighting solution for your DSLR camera.It operates smoothly, giving you steady, bright, and uniform light to achieve your desired photographic effect. It also provides six modes: full brightness or left or right-side, either continuously or as a flash, to meet a variety of needs. Aputure Amaran Halo LED Ring Flash is the best tool for your macro photography needs.
- New LED flash technology, providing continuous, stable light.
- Brightness adjustment wheel.
- Flash mode light output is twice as high as continuous mode.
- Unique lamp amount to accommodate hotshoe or lenses.
- Works with flash triggers.
- Half-pressing shutter activates AF-assist lamp.
- Three stops of brightness adjustment.
- New functions to meet higher shooting demands.
- Left and right flash for more dynamic effects.
- The best tool for your macro photography needs.
- Come with 8 lens adapters, 49, 52, 55, 58, 62, 67, 72 and 77mm
- Effective Flash Range: 5CM-1.5M
- LED Bulbs: 60 pcs
- Bulb Angle: 60¡ã
- Supply Power: DC 3.6V-6.7V
- Color Temperature: 5500K¡À300K
- Average Life Span: > 50,000hours
- Sync Speed: > 1/200S
- Battery: 4 * AA batteries
- Power: < 6W
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.