Aputure Amaran 160 Piece LED Video Light AL-160
OUT OF STOCK
Availability: Will ship within 7 days from ordering.
Aputure Amaran LED Video Light is the perfect continuous lighting solution for your HDSLR or video camera. It uses the latest LED technology, giving you great color and warm, soft lighting to enhance your subject matter. It's nearly heat free, for a cool and comfortable shooting experience. It's small and light for maximum portability. Brightness can be adjusted to your liking, and output is 100% flicker free - ideal for video. Get the same professional lighting quality as seen on TV and Hollywood. Finally, it's eco-friendly nature saves power and lasts longer. With a wide range of features and ease of operation, Aputure Amaran LED Video Light is the best tool for your video and camera lighting needs.
- High quality LED bulbs, long lifespan, stable color temperature and brightness, automatic IT circuit control.
- Low power consumption, eco-friendly and power saving.
- Multiple Power Supply Options: Use six AA batteries or NP-F550, NP-FM55H, NP-FH60, etc. Lithium batteries.(not included)
- Quantity of Bulbs: 160
- Voltage: 5.5V ~ 9V
- Operate Current: <1.5A Average Lifespan: > 50000 hours
- Cooling Mode: Natural ventilation
- Beam Angle: 60 degrees to 25 degrees
- Color Temperature: 5600K(white filter) to 3200K(orange filter)
- You need a shoe-mount adapter only for Sony HDSLR, no need for other cameras and HDSLRs
- Dimensions(L x W x H): 150mm x 98mm x 40mm
- Color: Black
- AL-160 LED VIDEO Light x1(Battery not included)
- White soft Filter x1
- Orange Filter x1
- Connecting Adapter x1
- Stand for Video light/flash x1
- User Manual
- (Original Manufactory Package)
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.