3x Godox AD600Pro Witstro Studio Flash Strobe Light & Stand Kit with XPro Trigger
$3,849.99 AUD $4,799.99 AUD 7 DAY LEAD TIME
- 3x AD600Pro heads
- 3x reflector / potective cover
- 3x batteries
- 3x 260cm light stand
- 1x XPro trigger (please specify)
Featuring a 2.4 GHz wireless X system with a range of up to 100m, the AD600Pro Witstro All-In-One Outdoor Flash from Godox is a versatile flash compatible with several TTL systems, including Canon E-TTL II, Nikon i-TTL, Sony, and Panasonic. It offers up to 600W/s with nine steps of output power, ranging from 1/1 to 1/256, and comes with a powerful 28.8V/2600mAh lithium-ion battery pack that provides up to 360 full-power flashes in outdoor situations and location shooting. Alternatively, you can run the monolight on AC power with an included cord for when portability is not a concern.
The AD600Pro Witstro features a high-speed sync mode that works with shutter speeds up to 1/8000 seconds, offering flash durations from 1/220 to 1/10,100 seconds. Another unique setting is its Stable colour temperature mode, which tightly controls colour to keep temperature changes within ±75K across the entire power range. Despite these impressive characteristics, it manages to keep recycling times low at 0.01-0.9 seconds for fast and reliable use, and is capable of 12 continuous pops at 1/16 power output. Finally, a 38W modelling lamp is available to help aid composition.
- 2.4 GHz wireless system with a range of 100m, featuring five controllable slave groups and 32 channels
- Guide number of 285' (87m) at ISO 100
- Can work as an optical slave with S1 and S2 modes
- Colour temperature of 5600K (±200K)
- 3.5mm sync cord slot for direct connection, wireless control port, and USB Type-C port for firmware upgrades
- First curtain and second curtain sync modes
- Dot-matrix LCD display for on-board control
- Bowens-type mount for use with compatible accessories
- Built-In 2.4 GHz Wireless X System
- Compatible with Most TTL Systems
- 600Ws, 1/256 to 1/1 Power Output
- Runs on Lithium Battery or AC Power
- Up to 360 Full-Power Flashes
- Flash Duration: 1/220 to 1/10,100 Sec
- 1/8000 Sec High-Speed Sync
- 0.01-0.9 Sec Recycling Time
- 38W Modelling Lamp
- Stable Colour Temperature Mode
The new XPro remote manual and HSS enabled radio transmitter unit compatible with the 2.4GHz Godox X radio system.
The XPro provide an upgraded, HSS, and AF Assist Light enabled, alternative to the previous FT-16 and recent XT-16 transmitter units (though not completely replacing them). Second Curtain Sync possible if selected via the camera.
The XPro feature a large clear LCD screen which displays just one groups power setting at a time.
5 clearly marked menu buttons provide a dual function each, one function on short press, and another when held down.
Located on the let side is a PC Sync port (input from a camera), and micro USB port for firmware updates.
And on the right side, the main On – Off switch, and AF assist light On – Off switch.
- 3x Godox AD600Pro Witstro 2.4GHz HSS TTL All-In-One Outdoor Flash Strobe Light
- 3x Reflector for AD600Pro Flash
- 3x WB26 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack for AD600Pro Flash (28.8V, 2600mAh)
- 3x C26 Battery Charger for AD600Pro Flash
- 3x Flash Tube for AD600Pro Flash
- 3x Power Cord
- 3x Heavy Duty 260cm Light Stand
- 1x Godox XPro Trigger (Option to select brand)
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.