Compared with other traditional triggers, this 3-in-1 Flash Trigger for Nikon has two functions:
- The wake up function - when the flash is on standby the trigger can wake the flash up.
- A hotshoe holder built in wireless trigger for studio flash or off-camera flash photography.
- 2.4GHz Wireless Channel for wider range and lower interference
- FSK modulation system, which ensures the speed, distance and stability of the triggers
- Operation distance is up to 100 meters
- When used with Nikon cameras, HSS compatability up to 1/200s with wake up function.
- Single receivers can be purchased individuall if you have multiple flashes
- Can also be used as a shutter release cable (cable sold separately)
- Compatible with Nikon cameras and flash guns
- Triggering Frequency: FSK2.4GHZ
- Channel Qty: 15+ALL
- Sync Speed: 1/200sec
- Operation distance: 100m
- Receiver battery: 2x 1.5v AAA (not included)
- Transmitter battery: 23A, 12V (included)
Note: This is a manual flash trigger only and doesn't support TTL.
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Startrack or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however, if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
Please allow between 2-7 business days for standard deliveries to metro* areas and capital cities. For suburbs outside metro areas please allow an additional 2-5 business days for delivery. *Metro capital cities include: Sydney, Canberra, Wollongong, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart or Darwin.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labour required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. PLEASE NOTE: *This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Batteries, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. DEMO STOCK: All demo stock items are sold 'as-is' and come with a standard 12 month warranty. Stock will either be repaired, substituted with a similar demo item (subject to availability), you may opt for an exchange or a store credit may be offered. Please contact us for further detail.