The YN-622C-TX combines with the popular YN-622C TTL triggers to provide a much faster and more convenient user interface on the camera than the Canon Flash Control menu. It's also importantly allows remote manual and TTL groups to be mixed together and used at the same time.
- 3 Groups
- Mix TTL, Remote Manual, and SuperSync Groups
- Individual 1/3rd stop Manual Power and FEC adjustment
- Remote Flash Zoom in 3 groups, and Auto Zoom
- 2nd Curtain Sync, HSS, SuperSync
- USB port for Firmware Updates
- AF Assist Light
- Remote Shutter Release Function
- Dedicated Buttons for Fast Adjustments
- Battery Level Indicator
- PC Sync Port
- 7 Channels
- Improved Stability and Transmission Speed
- SuperSync Manual Timing Adjustment
- Flash Exposure Lock Function (FEL)
- Modeling Flash & Red-Eye Reduction flash
- Settings Saved Automatically
- PC Port Input
- Up To 100M Range
- Basic Trigger Mode for Non-Canon Cameras (with standard hotshoe, max sync speed is 1/250s)
- Remote Manual Power Control using Non-Canon Cameras (requires EX II compatible flashes)
- EX Flash Compatible Mode – Now Allows remote manual power levels with EX
- Mark One flashes
All deliveries within Australia are faciliated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.